OMG...This is becoming a reality...

tonya4191
on 12/10/09 6:56 am
OKKKKKK, I got my passport in the mail today. It only took 27 days door to door, Thank God..So, I have less than a month to go...yay... Any new people going on or near Jan 8th???
I am sooo excited!!!
lolalucy
on 12/10/09 7:16 am
 Yay I know you are excited! I will be having my surgery on the 5th so will be at the recovery house until the 9th.  See ya there!
Sheri
tonya4191
on 12/10/09 7:28 am
Yayyyy, we will meet eachother...Well partner we only a few weeks to go...The count down is on....I hope we meet more people thats going...That would be fun!!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/09 10:34 pm
Ya-hoooooooooooooo...!!!
Girrrrrrrrrl, I know how it felt to get that passport in the mail...
When I opened it up it said, "HELLO, BABY...WANNA GO TO MEXICO...??
That passport made it soooooooooooooo real and I knew it was gonna happen...Hot dog....you're going and you are going to be one hot lady when it's all said and done...!!!

Congratulations...!!!

cyndy
BreBre07
on 12/11/09 3:25 am - Dallas, TX
VSG on 02/26/10 with

Baby steps....

I just sent off for my passcard ( I was told that a Passcard was ok) TODAY!! 

Each step gets me a little closer to February!! 

Brenda Potts

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/09 3:55 am
I got the passcard as well....I think it took mine like 14 days to get back to me...
I was a basket case filling out all the info to get a passport (or card).

My daughter had to fill out a form also, and we did not know where her dad was to get his SS and or address...
I was so afraid her's would be delaid, but it came the same day as mine...
Are you getting all your things together and packed...I've been packing for wks., now...lol
I'll put something in and take something out...

C..
BreBre07
on 12/11/09 4:05 am - Dallas, TX
VSG on 02/26/10 with
How old is your daughter? I am assuming she is going with you!! 

Since my surgery isn't until February, I haven't started packing just yet!! 

I am letting you go and do all the "firsts"...that way I know how to do everything and know what to expect!!! LOL 

Brenda Potts

(deactivated member)
on 12/12/09 1:34 pm
Melissa is 35, and yes, she is going with me...I'm really glad for her company...I was prepared to go alone, but she said she didn't want me to be alone...She is such a comical person, always got something going on and someone rolling in the floor with laughter...I've warned her, that she can not, make me laugh all the time...She should have been a stand up comic...She gets that from her dad...He was always making people laugh...!!

Girrrrrl, I started getting my things together as soon as I found out my loan went through...LOL...It's true..!!!  I've been ready to get this party started for, forever...!!!

We went out for my last big meal tonight...We have this amazing Chinese restaurant, about thirty mins. from our home and I enjoyed every bite...I didn't really pig out, but I savored, every morsel ,as if it would be my last...
I know, I will get to enjoy this food again in smaller amounts, but I also know it will be a while...I start my three day diet on Friday and I'm ready...!!!!!  It's amazing how I'm not really stressing over not being able to just stuff my face as I usually do...This surgery is going to be soooo wonderful for both of us...
Well, it will be after the first couple of wks. or so...!!!

Didn't intend to write a novel..Sorry...hehehe..!!

c...

jenni80
on 12/11/09 3:31 am
Congrats, very exciting!!!
tonya4191
on 12/11/09 9:39 am, edited 12/11/09 9:40 am
Thanks M-105 and Jenni80...
Yep it is soooo true when u get the passport in the mail it feels like u are a new person..lol..I tell ya it is all coming together..I have less than a month now...hot dog...Gosh time is going sooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwww.  lol...
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views