Lapband surgery in Mexico

amykayash
on 11/20/09 2:46 am

I, m looking for someone who has had lapband surgery in Mexico, I am going next month to have this procedure. Any comments?

wannabhealthy45
on 11/21/09 3:47 am - Canada
Hi,

I had lapband surgery done in Mexico in July 08, then went back to have a revision to the sleeve Sept 09.  My only comment is...make 100% sure that lapband is what you want.  I mean I'm glad I did it, but looove my sleeve a million times more.  It's a personal choice tho.  As far as going to Mexico...I'm not sure where you are going but I had a wonderful experience both times and would not hesitate to go back...be it for plastics or anything really.

Best of luck in your journey

Band 7/13/08-419.5 lbs  VSG 9/3/09-346 lbs  DS 3/7/11 - 315 lbs   CW: 197

tourlink99
on 11/22/09 8:20 am
I am having my band this Friday, Nov. 27 by Dr Gonzalez in Tijuana. My R.N. wife is coming along. Im keeping my ingers crossed. So far what I hear I have made the right decision! I will know soon enough.
cntwt2bsknnyinMI
on 12/3/09 9:29 pm - Allen, MI
Well, How did it go.  I am scheduled on jan 15,2010.  Eager to hear of your experience
Lori    
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/09 8:23 pm - Tuston, CA
Hi,
All the Best for your surgery. I have also heard a lot about Lap band Surgery but as yet did not meet a person after his surgery.But most of them have been observed to be quite satisfied ,so you please don't worry and be cool and collective.I even hope to see your pics of post operation.And please always listen to whatever your doctors say and follow each of their instructions to achieve the best you want to.
Thanks.
Keeshia22
on 12/5/09 1:03 pm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hi i went August 8, 2009 and had my lapband surgery. I would have to say going to mexico for lapband was the best decision I made. Best of luck.. I went by myself and once I got there I enjoyed myself. Im not too sure what part of Mexico you are going too but take a phone card just in case you need to contact your family. $20 for 1 minutes isnt so great.. I had to find out the hard way. LOL.. Best of luck on your surgery!
"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip." ~Keesh                
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views