I have the blues

E_Saenz
on 11/20/09 2:46 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

Hi everyone I am a little blue today I should be happy but I am not,
I went down to the local good will store because the only pair of jeans i have were worn between the legs and it was time to get some different ones..  I never buy new clothing because I hate trying to find my size 22 normally but this time 22 were too big so I bought 20 and they were lose but comfortable I didn't want to buy anything but I needed them so i bought 4 pair of pants and 3 shirts.   I was shocked to have found 4 pair my size used pants and they don't drag on the floor because I am so short but i did and I spent less than 30 bucks and that is great but today I don't know what my problem is I should be happy the pants are smaller and I didn't spend a lage amount of money. oh well thanks for listening I really don't have any one else to talk to.

Elia Maria Saenz

cdkstar75
on 11/20/09 4:15 am - Edgewood, MD
I know some days ya just have the blues. Smaller sizes are always great though and saving money too!

I hope you have a good evening!
BreBre07
on 11/20/09 5:40 am - Dallas, TX
VSG on 02/26/10 with
Awwww, Elia, it's ok honey! Don't sweat the small stuff!! I am jealous....I wish I could fit into a size 20, without holding my breath and passing out!!  Heck, come to think of it, I wish I could shop at Good Will and actually find something decent in our size!! You did GOOD, girly!! 

We all have our blue days, but we are here to CHEER you up!! 

Remember......good things are coming and it's ALL GOOD BABY!! 

Bren

Brenda Potts

Marie S.
on 11/21/09 12:15 pm
Hang in there Babe - sometimes we all get blue.  You have to focus on all the positive that youj are doing for yourslef.  At the end of the day, we are great people regardless of our size.  Hang in!!
marie
lolalucy
on 11/22/09 3:50 am
 Big hug to you:) I know sometimes we just have the blues and there is no particular reason for it. Congrats on your find at the thrift store. I never ever find anything in my size there and look forward to being able to save money when I am in a smaller size by shopping in the thrift stores. Hope today is better:)
ryansgirl
on 11/22/09 8:06 pm
((hugs)) i still get the blues some days. it just life.

nikki
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views