H

Marie S.
on 11/18/09 5:46 am
Congratulations!!!!

I did mine yesterday and I am doing my surgery on the 27th with Dr Almanza too
E_Saenz
on 11/18/09 6:18 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
Marie congradulations to you to I hope everything goes well I still have to come up with $4600.00 so It will be a while till I can get the rest of the money but I will be putting money away I wish I had a money angel to help me. LOL If I did I would go next week too.
hollykim
on 11/18/09 12:35 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Can you get a part time holiday job?
H

E_Saenz
on 11/18/09 9:53 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
I am trying but my obesity and car accident has limited me being able to be on my feet for long periods of time but I am getting better and now Is the time for me to do what ever I have to to get the money.  I have always worked and right now I am waiting for my state certification for Driver Ed I teach people to drive cars.  As soon as I do I have work and I can make some money.
jenni80
on 11/18/09 10:41 am
Congradulations, thats great!!!!! Your boyfriend will come around once he sees what a great thing it is and how happy and healthy you are after!
vinnymac
on 11/22/09 7:07 am - Mobile, AL
Congrats I made my deposit Wen the 18th. My girlfriends told me she did'nt won't to be with a skinny man so I know how u feel I hope I don't loss her but this is for me this time. So do this for your self . Good Luck

Vinny Mac

E_Saenz
on 11/22/09 9:32 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
I can sympathize with you on that I think that is the reason he wants me to stay fat.  But I keep explaining that this is for my health not to be skinny I need it for my health.  And he seems to be coming around and also he needs me at work if I go have surgery I won't be able to work as hard and he really needs me so I can understand his reasoning but I can get it scheduled where I have it on a Friday and come home on a Monday and be sedentary at work on Tuesday.
yeah that's the plan lol!!!!!!!  Hey quit cheating on your pre op diet you need to do it right man this is for you don't forget!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views