I did it I put my deposit

E_Saenz
on 11/17/09 11:20 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
I can't believe it I put my deposit I hope that when everything is said and done I still have a boyfriend he hasn't been real supportive about me doing this finally I have been dreaming about this for longer than I have been a member of OH and now this is so sureal.

Elia Maria Saenz

Brandy K.
on 11/17/09 11:28 pm - Garland, TX
Congratulations!  Do you have a surgery date?  I'm excited for you!
E_Saenz
on 11/18/09 3:39 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
thanks for your encouragement I really needed it!
BreBre07
on 11/17/09 11:29 pm - Dallas, TX
VSG on 02/26/10 with

YAY for ELIA!!! You just took a HUGE step closer!! I know you are feeling really good about right now!!! YOUR journey is ON!!  This is YOUR dream, you are doing this for YOU. Please excuse the bluntness, but if you boyfriend truly loves you, he would so happy for you and doing whatever it took to help you along this journey. Do not let him steal this joy from you...no matter what! You keep focused on the PRIZE!!  When you need support or somewhere to vent...you come here to your OH friends....we support you and we understand!!! 

I am so happy and so proud of you!!!! 

Brenda Potts

E_Saenz
on 11/18/09 3:41 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
Thank you so much bre I suspect we will be friends for a long time your support has been so important to me for my journey and sometimes friends have to be blunt.  I can really appreciate it a lot more than you could ever know
BreBre07
on 11/18/09 4:26 am - Dallas, TX
VSG on 02/26/10 with
Awww, you are so welcome! I sure hope we are friends for a long time!! We all share a common ground, which is on a very deep and emotional level! If we do not support each other, then who will!! My kids are all in good shape, my daughter can eat whatever she wants and not gain an ounce! So they aren't really understanding and have no clue how I feel sometimes!! Since the short time that I have been on OH, I have met some really incredible people!!! It sure makes our journey's a lot more bearable!!  It is no fun doing this alone!!! 

Brenda Potts

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/09 11:31 pm
Yea...!!

Here's to hoping the boyfriend will see this is for a better, healthy way of life, for you and him...!!!

You're on your way...

cyndy
hollykim
on 11/18/09 2:07 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Congrats!
Holly

hollykim
on 11/18/09 2:13 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

Re: Your earlier post. when you pay your deposit you can schedule your surgery. you will need to pay the balance at least 10 days before your surgery.
H

E_Saenz
on 11/18/09 3:15 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
I was told that if I make a deposit I can move my surgery date when It is convenient for me I can contiue to make payments till I have enough for my surgery I am paying a total of $5200.00 through Medical tourism I hope that I can save the rest quick so i can go get it done.

Elia Maria Saenz

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views