Dr Carlos Castaneda Plastic Surgeon Tijuana Mx

msdenice
on 11/15/09 4:39 am - Dalton, GA
I just returned from Tijuana having a  body lift with Dr Carlos Castaneda, and I cant say enough about him.  He was wonderful.  I am going back in January to have my inner thigh lift, and arm lift.  I scheduled my surgery through Patty Lissburger the coordinator for Dr Betancourt. I used them in 08 for my RNY, and knew then that if I needed anything else that they would be who I would call.  I cant say enough about their organization.  You just dont get that kind of care here in the states.  After I was released from the hospital I stayed in the quest house they have set up for patients. You have someone with you at all times cooking, cleaning, and taking care of you.  Also Dr Betancourt lives across the street, and comes and checks on you. Dr Castaneda came to the house and checked on me, and took my drains out there. I didnt have to go back to the hospital. Even though you have a driver waiting to take you anywhere you want to go. We went shopping everyday. My sister went with me on my trip, and the guy who does the cooking cut her hair.  He is a wonderful beautician. He did go to cosmotology school. We wanted to bring him back home. Oh yeah I didnt mention that after I had my RNY my son went and had lapband, and my sister went and had RNY too. So that should say just how I feel about going to MX.  I sure would not send my family if I didnt have all the faith in the world about the care that you would recieve. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views