Does Anyone know Dr. Verboonen or Dr. Ceron

myissii
on 11/2/09 5:33 pm - Houston, TX
I am getting conflicting information on these two doctors and really need to hear from people that have used them.  I am scheduled for Cancun on Nov 13th... HELP PLEASE!!
Patty_Glez
on 11/4/09 5:21 am - tijuana, Mexico

Hi Myissii,
Dr Verboonen,he's a very caring doctor he did my band 2 years ago,in Tijuana  I  have had a good experience with him, actually know that my band has eroded I've decided that he will revise me to a sleeve....

Good luck !
Patty

Lap band 2007 to Sleeve 2010

Height - 5'6" HW - 217, SW - 202, CW - 176, GW 145
myissii
on 11/4/09 11:32 am - Houston, TX
Thank you so much Patty,
I had got a band in 1998 and havent had any problems but my weight is out of control again so I am going in for the Mini Gastric Bypass MGB.  I had two different facilitators checking different options and it became a mess... Thank you for your response and if there is anyone else out there that knows anything about these doctors or the Cancun experience, please let me know.
Again, thank you!!
Sharon
Eme 2009
on 11/9/09 5:13 am - FL
I have been looking at using Dr. Ceron in Cancun.  What have you heard about him?
Michelle Smith
on 11/30/09 10:41 am
 I intially was going to use Dr Ceron for the band, but after research,I realized VSG was for me. I switched to Dr Verboonen, because from the research I have done,he has done more VSG surgeries that Dr Ceron. Actually-it seems they are on the same team that consults on surgeries. (see www.obesitygoodbye.com)  I am going thru Sherri @ www.internation-patient-facilitators.com 

I am happy with my choice on Dr Verboonen. I feel peaceful about it. I have heard good & bad about every surgeon out there.... You can go to my friends list, & send msgs to belizesleeve & *****ysmom. Both have had the VSG with Dr Verboonen. Hope this helps!

~~I am 5'8~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views