WLS - Best. Gift. EVER.

Eggface
on 11/2/09 1:20 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Days like yesterday make me soooo thankful I had weight loss surgery. I went to two outdoor events... a Day of the Dead celebration and a huge Street Faire. You know the kind of event where parking is gone by 5 AM and the event doesn't start till 10 AM. Which means of course that you have to park miles away, hoof it to the good stuff then it's miles & miles of walking once you are there.

At 295 pounds I would NEVER have attempted an event like these let alone 2 in a day. I couldn't walk the length of the mall without stopping once or twice on a bench. Yesterday I walked and walked and walked... never broke a sweat.

Sooo this is just a public thank you to the universe, my surgeon, and myself (for finally making the choice to be healthy) Hope everyone who is considering WLS has as complication free a time as I have had. I wish you many many WOW moments. I'm 3+ years out and STILL having them.

~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

runningagain
on 11/2/09 8:03 pm - NY

Congratulations Michelle.  I'm really happy for you.  You are an inspiration to many people and I absolutely love your recipes!!!!  Here's to many more "WOW" moments!!!

Hugs,

Tammy

E_Saenz
on 11/3/09 10:10 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
Michelle,

I still have not had my surgery but when I do that is the kind of things I look forward to the most.
congrats on your success and I am sure you will have many more wow moments in the future.  Thanks for sharing it gives me a lot of inspiration to see that others have already gone through the operation and are still doing fine.
God Bless
Elia
Katie C.
on 11/4/09 7:42 am - VA
Congrats to you!  I'm looking to have similar results very soon...
madame_butterfly
on 11/8/09 12:47 am - Where the Sun Shines, CA
Congratulations Michelle!!! And you look marvelous girl!!!
highest :313 | current :124 | low goal :145 | lowest: 118
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views