Buying meds in Mexico

Mary C.
on 10/11/09 7:44 am
Buying meds in Mexico is supposed to be a great thing, but I wonder....  Are buying meds in Mexico  cheaper than the US or is it just that you can get them w/o having to see a doctor? 

I'd like to get a Actigall, a couple of Z-Paks, Cipro, and Wellbutrin if they are cheaper than the US. 
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 7:51 am - AZ
On October 11, 2009 at 2:44 PM Pacific Time, Georgia C. wrote:
Buying meds in Mexico is supposed to be a great thing, but I wonder....  Are buying meds in Mexico  cheaper than the US or is it just that you can get them w/o having to see a doctor? 

I'd like to get a Actigall, a couple of Z-Paks, Cipro, and Wellbutrin if they are cheaper than the US. 

They are usually just cheaper.  Not always, but usually.

My dog is on a very expensive eye drop that is about $100 a bottle and lasts a month.  It's $60 over there. 

You may or may not be able to get Wellbutrin.  Most think you only need an Rx for narcotics but truth is, you need an Rx for narcotics and psych meds.  All pharmacies require an Rx for narcotics but some will sell you psych meds without an Rx.  Psychiatrists have a special stamp they use for the Rx to show they are qualified to write for psych meds.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views