Dr Alejandro Lopez and Dr. Jacqueline Osuna

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/09 12:10 am
Anyone have surgery with either of these doctors?  Please share experience.  Thanks!
sunbeams
on 12/1/09 1:14 am - west haven, UT
Did you find out or go through with surgery with these doctors?  I am working with Belite and these are the doctors said to be doing the lapband- in Tijuana.
alaboutajg
on 12/10/09 9:16 pm - vancouver, WA
I am scheduled to have surgey with these Dr. Jan 14th 2010. I am working with Belite. I look forward to having this surgery=)
cntwt2bsknnyinMI
on 12/21/09 11:14 am - Allen, MI
I am having surgery with them on Jan. 15  but know only what Belite has sent me.
hope someone else can give insight on them.
Lori    
spokanesurf
on 1/1/10 1:51 am - Spokane, WA
I am scheduled for surgery on Feb. 13.  I can't wait to hear what others have to say.
carroep
on 2/9/10 4:06 am - Richland, WA
I am flying to Guadalajara  with my Mom to get surgery with them on March 30th, 2010.  I am excited for the surgery and have been researching both Dr. Lopez and Dr. Osuna.  All I can find out is that they are both members of the medical association and have been published in many medical journals.  I don't know if just anyone can be published in medical journals.
SpaceRacer
on 4/12/12 11:03 pm
I was wondering the outcomes of all your surgies with Dr's Lopez and Osuna.  I am strongly considering using them.  Please give me some idea of their expertise and your personal experiences.  Thanks!
carroep
on 4/14/10 5:27 am - Richland, WA
Quick update.  I am now a little over two weeks out from my surgery and had an amazing experience in Guadalajara.  Marie met my Mom and I at the airport and took us to the Hotel Malibu, which was beautiful.  Later Marie came and took us to downtown for sight seeing.  The hospital was spotlessly clean, the staff was kind and friendly and both doctors were very compassionate.  It was helpful that I am fluent in Spanish because the night nurse was not very comfortable with her English, of course I was on pretty heavy pain meds so who knows what I was saying.  The day I was released back to the hotel Dr. Osuna came and made a "house call".  She checked my incisions, brought me my medication and checked if I had any questions.  I plan on looking them up next time I am in Guadalajara.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views