Too fat for surgery. Frick!

MissF1976
on 9/24/09 2:20 am - Georgetown,, TX
VSG on 02/28/09 with
Calm down!!!  I know exactly how you feel.  My starting weight was 392.  I had to do a 3 wks liquid diet...It was hard but it can be done..Do whatever they ask of you!  Its all for your best interest..You have got to shrink that liver in order for them to get around laparscopically in there.  It will be very hard..Hell, you may even lose 50 -60 lbs doing just this alone..but just think of it as far ahead you will be.  in my 3 wks I lost 32 lbs..17 of it was lost in the first 5 days..YOU CAN DO IT....You will be so proud of yourself once you accomplish this.  Its hard..I promise it is..I have 3 kids and a husband that I still had to feed..all the while just sitting down with my protein shake...I pretty much lived on chicken broth..I did it..you can do it..I did cheat a couple times..but it  just made it that much harder to get back on track..So I highly recomment you do not cheat..take it one day at a time..hell, one hour at a time
kimatlast
on 9/24/09 9:36 am
Okay - weighed this morning - I'm down 10 pounds! Down from 410 to 400. I think that's good. I'm encouraged. I have 4 weeks till surgery, so I can lose more. It's hard as hell, though! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views