New at this!!!!

jenni80
on 9/14/09 1:12 am
Thanks everyone.  I am feeling so much better about this.  Its nice to hear of others experiences and everything.  Im glad to hear of others who have used dr.almanza and have gone alone.  My husband is not happy Im going alone but Im sure I can handle it!lol  Im not having surgery till the beginning of the year for various reasons but i wi**** were here now.  I cant wait for this weight to start coming off and feeling good!!

Jeanette  

wannabhealthy45
on 9/14/09 2:36 am - Canada
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to pop by and say I have had Dr. Almanza twice now and he is amazing.  I went to him last year for my band and this year for my sleeve.  They treat you great there.  Don't worry about going alone cause you are never really alone.  At the clinic there is someone there always.  Nurses and docs during the day and they have a doc or a nurse overnight at the clinic.  At the recovery house during the day you'd think there was a party going on.  Always someone there cooking or cleaning or visiting.  It's a lot of fun.  Also the rooms are great and if you want to rest you just go to your room and no one bothers you.  They have a nurse that stays overnight if you need anything.  It's great.  Also you make friends with the other people in the recovery house so there is always someone there is you need anything.

Best of luck on your decissions and for those who have decided, on your upcoming surgeries.   :)

Band 7/13/08-419.5 lbs  VSG 9/3/09-346 lbs  DS 3/7/11 - 315 lbs   CW: 197

jenni80
on 9/15/09 7:11 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?