CONSTRUCTIVE replies please, Dr. Pompa VSG, Help

twotontunic
on 9/11/09 3:27 am - Nashville, TN
VSG on 10/08/12
Quick recap:  I've paid a deposit to LIMARP which is Dr. Pompa's facility, in order to lock in a price of $7,500 for VSG.  I can afford this.  My concern is that I see little to no long term feed back from Dr. Pompa patients on here.  Others like Aceves, Alvarez and Joya, etc. have some long termers on here and I see they have some good results but, they are too expensive for me, I can not afford thier fees, so they are out.

My question is can someone please show me your results from Dr. Pompa with photos and timeline of weightloss and description of your post op life. 

I cant afford Aceves or Joya but,  I also don't want to throw away 7,500.00 on a surgeon or surgery that will do nothing for me.

This is a sincere plea, if you've had surgery with Dr. Pompa please reply, I've got only one shot at this, then the money's gone for good

Thanks

spittman
on 9/11/09 3:54 am - Reston, VA
VSG on 06/29/09 with
soon2loseit
on 9/11/09 7:55 am
I am gonna use LIMARP too along w/ doing the deposit. You should check out kellawanda's profile and posts on YouTube. Also if you get in touch with the clinic they will give you past patient referrals to talk to. I found kellawanda that way and she was very infomitive. I am sure there are others who have had their surgery longer ago that would be able to help. Also on there web page they have past patients on there. There may be a way to contact them as well.
Soon2loseit    
spittman
on 9/11/09 8:33 am - Reston, VA
VSG on 06/29/09 with
I deleted my post by accident. We have email before on Dr. Pompa. I was going to say that when I was there Dr. Pompa had a lot of patients that do not belong to OH. If you call the office and ask for patients email they will give them to you since they our permission to be contacted by future patients.

I am now losing slower because I am not able to walk due to other health issues. I am actually getting a stent in the leg on Sept 23 and hopefully I can start walking again without any pain.
          As of 12/10/10 CW: 150 pounds Lost: 52 

ryansgirl
on 9/11/09 9:39 pm
i heard she was good i know she use to work with my doctor some mess like that anyway i'm sure you are in good hands!

nikki
soon2loseit
on 9/17/09 1:47 pm
I think Dr. Almanza Reyes is offering a special right now. $6000.00 for the surgery if you book it to happen on a Tues or Thurs. Not sure if they accept a payment plan though. There are LOTS of patients of theirs on here. Just some info for you.

Thanks,
Shannon
a_smith
on 9/18/09 3:56 pm
VSG on 09/17/08 with
 I had VSG surgery with Dr. Pompa Sep /17/08.
My experience was great at Limarp, all of Dr. Pompa's staff were professional and experienced people, they treated me very well, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease througout the process.
From the first time I met with Dr. Pompa, I felt comfortable; She is very prefessional and honest. She took her time to explain all my options. She has changed my life.
My initial weight was 300 pounds and now I have lost 90 pounds. My surgery was a success! No complications!
I would definetly recommend her!
Your in good hands

Good luck!
Alley0717
on 9/23/09 8:39 am
VBG on 09/21/09 with
I know exactly how you feel.. I was very nervous about getting surgery in Tj and at first i had decided on the lapband at a different facility but then changed my mind and went with Dr. Pompa. I just had my surgery on Monday the 21st and i can tell you from first hand experience that they I had a very positive experience at their facility and would recommend it to anyone considering weight loss surgery in Tijuana. The staff is excellent and took great care of me and Dr. Pompa was very educated and had a lot of good information to give me before and after the surgery. If you have any additional questions or would like to talk directly, please feel free to contact me at anytime. =)  Oh btw I had the veritical Gastric Sleeve. I guess i should have mentioned that lol.

Btw.. I also went on youtube and found a video of this girl who had her surgery in limarp and she is doing excellent. Her name on youtube is kellawanda.. Look her up and check out her videos. She looks like she is doing great..

Good luck and hope to hear from you...

Alley
Faeriegirl123
on 12/21/10 2:42 am
I've done my research and am having surgery January 2011 with Dr. Pompa.  I've met the lady and found her to be everything I've been told she was.  If you want some before and after pics visit weightlossforever.ca.  They are the ones who are my facilitators and arranging everything with Dr. Pompa's clinic.  I've met so many of her patients in all stages of post op.  I have yet to find one *****grets their decision or who doesn't love Dr. Pompa.  I'm very confident that she will do an outstanding job.  Good luck in your surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views