MidwesternGirl, Wasabubblebutt MidwesternGirl2 or what ever you are going by today

FabBy50 .
on 9/6/09 4:36 pm, edited 9/6/09 6:01 pm - Everett, WA

OMG OMG

I can't believe that piece of SHI* MidwesternGirl has been spouting about me.....I have not been posting alot lately and then I run across this. I did get banned on LBT but my ban is up in 2 days so WASA>>>MID whaterver you want to call yourself today I will be back and I will continue to post against you. You are the most miserable person I have ever had to encounter!!!  The only thing I have EVER done against you is to post that I had a great experience with my Dr and since then you have jumped all over every post I have made. All I can say is get a life!!!! You obviously need one.
Dr Almanza is a great surgeon and all the bashing in the world from you will not stop people from going to him. We all know that you get paid to push your Dr, unlike the rest of us who have come here for information and support.  You are a truly EVIL person!

I hope you are gone for good for the sake of all the newbies!!

liveinphx
on 9/7/09 10:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
On September 6, 2009 at 11:36 PM Pacific Time, Bernadette B. wrote:

OMG OMG

I can't believe that piece of SHI* MidwesternGirl has been spouting about me.....I have not been posting alot lately and then I run across this. I did get banned on LBT but my ban is up in 2 days so WASA>>>MID whaterver you want to call yourself today I will be back and I will continue to post against you. You are the most miserable person I have ever had to encounter!!!  The only thing I have EVER done against you is to post that I had a great experience with my Dr and since then you have jumped all over every post I have made. All I can say is get a life!!!! You obviously need one.
Dr Almanza is a great surgeon and all the bashing in the world from you will not stop people from going to him. We all know that you get paid to push your Dr, unlike the rest of us who have come here for information and support.  You are a truly EVIL person!

I hope you are gone for good for the sake of all the newbies!!

I am not sure I would say MWG aka Wasa is evil but in my opinion and experience she is a vindictive, dishonest, angry woman.
She takes GREAT issue with anyone who posts a positive experience with any surgeon she does not personally approve of. She posts "facts" than can neither be substantiated or backed up with legitimate cites and sources.
She also posts flat out lies about other posters and doctors. Last year she insisted that she could "prove" I was not who I said I was and that she had "proof" my IP address is out of CA. According to my service provider it is impossible. When I challenged her on this (albeit rather nastily) she blocked me.
Most recently I got into a heated exchange with her on VST and again challenged her on the lies she was posting about my surgeon. She continued to insist she was right even after I posted pictures and statements from my surgeon proving she was wrong. I ended up getting permanently banned from that site until I was suddenly reinstated after she "resigned " as an admin. Coincidence I think not.
As for her being a paid spokesperson for Dr Aceves I have no proof one way or the other but I do know that she vehemently defends him and actively disagrees with anyone who has had positive experiences with surgeons that do not meet her approval. She then goes in to "attack" mode with posters who continue to share their OWN experiences.
I know many folks like her and believe what she says but I would strongly encourage anyone and everyone to use healthy skepticism when reading what she says, She has been known to lie.

Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
FabBy50 .
on 9/8/09 1:05 pm - Everett, WA
I have to agree with what you have said, with exception about the evil part!!!  LOL Our disagreement started when she jumped all over me for posting that I was considering going to my Dr for the band. She was extremly rude and offensive, basically stating that I was making a terrible mistake and that My Dr was not a very good one. I then took it upon myself to do more research on my Dr before surgury. I personally spoke to over 20 people who had had surgery there and had a great experience. I did end up having my surgery done there and have never been happier!!!  She has done everything in her power to undermine anything possitive saqid about my Dr to the point of libel. I know the co-ordinators have hired an attorney just for this reason!!

I too have been banned from LBT just because I went against her and gave my own account. I think she has been banned from both sites because she has not posted on either in a while. I hope she is gone for good and takes her little buddies with her. It is sad to see a newbie come in and get jumped all over because they choose to use a certain Dr. I think she "thinks" that she knows more than anyone else but everytime when she is asked for proof she gets all mean and then blocks you ar has you banned......not fair at all.  I too believe she is being paid by her Dr to posts things in fact there are alot of people that believe that.

Good luck to you!!

Bernadette
heidelfinc
on 10/1/09 6:50 am
thank you for "outing" her, I have been wondering about all the negativity.  I want facts,a nd truth  about hte band. not bickering about surgeons.
Andi L
on 10/11/09 11:50 am
Well this is interesting. I asked for her to give some information to support a claim about a doctor and she told me to find my own information. Doesn't seem to helpful for a help forum. Not sure why she's here if its not to be helpful! I'm here to find information and if someone makes a negative claim I think people have the right to ask them where they got that info. To tell people they're on their own just makes them less credible in my mind. There is one other woman I encountered on another web forum that reacted the same way. Believe me I want to know the good the bad and the ugly so I can make an informed choice. They get defensive if you ask to provide proof. That is for my benefit only, I'm not standing up for anyone.

Thankfully, most everyone else is very helpful. Some people, I tell ya!  
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views