Support group for Dr. Ungson

delila38
on 8/31/09 6:22 am
VSG on 04/02/10 with
I was wondering if there is a yahoo support group for patients (or potential patients) of Dr. Ungson.  I stumbled across an excellent resource for a Dr in Brazil that provided all kinds of details and helped tremendously in my research. 

But I am particularly interested in learning more about Dr. Ungson, as Mexico is certainly closer.  Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Delila
Jagator88
on 9/2/09 12:02 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Where did you hear about this doctor? You could do an internet search and see what information is available. 
5' 7" 244/95/125 SW/CW/GW
VSG by Dr. Miguel Zapata on 06/04/2009
Monterrey, MX
Hayley                    

delila38
on 9/3/09 5:56 am
VSG on 04/02/10 with
I did do an Internet search and all I got were support groups that are no longer active.  I heard about Dr. Ungson through the DS board, as well as www.dsfacts.com
kerr
on 9/8/09 2:07 am
I just had my DS done in August by Dr. Ungson.  He and his team were wonderful to me, and I've had no complications.  They're a highly skilled bunch.

I don't know of a support group, but you can contact his coordinator/assistant, her name is Luz, at [email protected].  His website is www.clexci.com .  They have contact info through the website too, but it has been finicky lately.  Ask Luz for the doctors email, he will answer your questions directly. 
        HW232/SW230/CW131/GW126 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views