Gastric sleeves in Mexico

sassyscorpio
on 9/9/09 3:49 pm
You know, I have read on here over and over again how Midwesterngirl is paid by dr. aceves
so I asked him when I had my surgery. I asked everyone at the hospital and was told that
Nina is his patient coordinator and Midwesterngirl is nothing more than a paitent. They said she is a happy patient and has refered people to him but gets paid nothing for doing it.

There are a lot of people who are happy with their doctor but don't get accused of being paid
to tell their friends they are happy with their surgeon.
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/09 8:12 am - AZ
On September 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM Pacific Time, zsflower wrote:

Midwestern, you didn't ask for anything to be removed..I did!  I asked OH to review what you had posted and decide if it was appropriate.  You fabricated that email that you have.  How would you even see it if it wasn't sent to you. 

You do have multiple ID's.  In fact you contacted my website posing as "Mary" wanting information about Dr. Almanza.  You asked for phone numbers of references.  I gave you emails stating that we don't release phone numbers, but you could ask via email if someone would be willing to give you their number.  I went one step further and contacted ALL the references I gave you to ask if I could give you their phone number.  You made no attempt to contact  ANY of them.  That’s how I KNEW it was you posing as a potential patient.  In my experience, the only people that do that are those that refer patients, for a fee, to surgeons. 

Have you any clue how many websites there are in Mexico that will put surgeons, or any other professionals on a website and call it an elite group?  For a fee of course.  As a matter of fact, I remember when there was a time when I worked with another doc in Mexico and YOU claimed the FACS meant nothing.  It was just something that a surgeon could obtain after paying the fee.  Of course AFTER your doctor got his FACS, now you post not to even consider anyone without one.  Didn't you have YOUR surgery prior to your surgeon obtaining his FACS? 

I have been around over 7 years and have a pretty good memory.  You have a LONG history of drama, fighting and pandering.  Remember all of these?  You were Bipley then. 

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mexicanbandsters/msearch?query=bipley&submit=Search&charset=windows-1252

Tell us another story.

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com
MexicoWeightLossSurgery.com
[email protected]
877-765-THIN (8446)

You are such a liar.  Are you even capable of telling the truth?

Yes, I have multiple IDs, ONE for each board.  They  have been the same for years.  The information I post is the same on each one.  All the regs know who I am.  I have never hidden IDs.

Bipley is my email address you silly twit, yahoo groups go by email address.  Bipley is my ID for my doctors yahoo egroup.

I was BubbleButt on OH in the early days, I hated OH and canceled my account.  I thought (and still think) the software here is horrible.  When I came back I couldn't use my old ID, I came up with MWG.

Wasa is my LBT/VST ID.

Now Sandy, I have explained this to you before.  All three of my IDs have been the same for 2-3 years.  I really don't know how to dumb it down for you more than I have.

My name is not Mary, it is Michelle.  I do not have the slightest desire to contact you.  Unless you can start proving your claims you need to stop and think before posting.

The website verifying if a surgeon is board certified for surgery does not charge a fee for listing your name on the website.  The fee is for taking the test.  Same thing for a medical license, there is a fee to go through the process of getting the paperwork done for a medical license.  After that fee is paid AND the test is passed your name is automatically listed on the web site as being  board certified.  Your doctor is not listed on that website, you refuse to show us the board certification and before you claim that you posted it on LBT please know, I have a copy of that thread, your post, and your links.  Board certification is not on there.

You may have asked for a post to be deleted but I asked the OP of the thread to delete the thread.  The post was not removed as you requested, the thread was removed.

Why in the world would I request a list of patients that have already had surgery so I could refer them to someone for surgery?  Are you really this ignorant?  Desperate to cover your tracks?

I never claimed FACS means nothing, it means everything in the world and one does not pay a fee and become FACS.  If you had the least bit of understanding of what FACS you would know that.

I think you have no memory of facts, just what you want to be true.  Nothing more.

I was not Bipley "then," I am still Bipley, it's my email address.

GAWD!  I swear, I don't know how I can be more clear for you.  A monkey could understand these concepts.

rere49
on 9/10/09 1:14 am, edited 9/10/09 1:16 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Oh my, the perverbial poop ha**** the fan!! I hope I spelled that big word correctly..hehe.. I was sleeved in Mexico, by Dr, Mario Almanza. I had it done 1 year after my lap band was removed due to erosin. I gained 70 pounds back, forever fat is my motto, the body may not be fat, but the brain is. Anyway, I will say they were great to me, and still are. So I am not slammed by saying Almanza was the best, he was for me. There are lots of good Dr. out there, just get references, and ask alot of questions. Ignore WASA, aka Mid western girl, and a few others, they will pick on who ever you decide to go with unless it is their Dr. Good Luck, and we are here to help if you need us.

they edited my post.. why wa**** the fan deleted?? new dirty words that I was not aware of??
sterno
on 10/16/09 3:48 pm
Yep!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?