Gastric sleeves in Mexico

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/09 5:05 pm - AZ
On September 6, 2009 at 4:00 PM Pacific Time, susan4794 wrote:
 How do you tell if someone has been kicked off of OH?

Their posts show as deactivated.

The others are confused, if someone blocks them they can no longer see the posts written by the one blocking them.

BTW, just for the record... the other thread, I asked the OP of that thread to contact OH and remove it.  She agreed.  However, if more of the same continues with the odd Almanza followers I will post that email on every WLS board on the internet along with the history.  So the BS needs to end.

(Not you, Susan)

FabBy50 .
on 9/6/09 3:57 pm - Everett, WA
OMG OMG

I can't believe that piece of SHI* MidwesternGirl has been spouting about me.....I have not been posting alot lately and then I run across this. I did get banned on LBT but my ban is up in 2 days so WASA>>>MID whaterver you want to call yourself today I will be back and I will continue to post against you. You are the most miserable person I have ever had to encounter!!!  The only thing I have EVER done against you is to post that I had a great experience with my Dr and since then you have jumped all over every post I have made. All I can say is get a life!!!! You obviously need one.
Dr Almanza is a great surgeon and all the bashing in the world from you will not stop people from going to him. We all know that you get paid to push your Dr, unlike the rest of us who have come here for information and support.  You are a truly EVIL person!

I hope you are gone for good for the sake of all the newbies!!

newlifesoon2b
on 9/8/09 6:43 am
On September 6, 2009 at 10:57 PM Pacific Time, Bernadette B. wrote:
OMG OMG

I can't believe that piece of SHI* MidwesternGirl has been spouting about me.....I have not been posting alot lately and then I run across this. I did get banned on LBT but my ban is up in 2 days so WASA>>>MID whaterver you want to call yourself today I will be back and I will continue to post against you. You are the most miserable person I have ever had to encounter!!!  The only thing I have EVER done against you is to post that I had a great experience with my Dr and since then you have jumped all over every post I have made. All I can say is get a life!!!! You obviously need one.
Dr Almanza is a great surgeon and all the bashing in the world from you will not stop people from going to him. We all know that you get paid to push your Dr, unlike the rest of us who have come here for information and support.  You are a truly EVIL person!

I am going to be getting my surgery as soon as I finish saving up the money.  I am hoping to have it by December.  I was thinking I would probably go to Dr. Aceves, as a couple of people had told me midwesterngirl is the expert on docs.  But, now, based on your post and a few others I have seen here recently, should I be concerned and rething docs?
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/09 1:28 am - AZ
On September 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM Pacific Time, newlifesoon2b wrote:
On September 6, 2009 at 10:57 PM Pacific Time, Bernadette B. wrote:
OMG OMG

I am going to be getting my surgery as soon as I finish saving up the money.  I am hoping to have it by December.  I was thinking I would probably go to Dr. Aceves, as a couple of people had told me midwesterngirl is the expert on docs.  But, now, based on your post and a few others I have seen here recently, should I be concerned and rething docs?

You signed up for an OH account on 9/8/09 to post on 9/8/09 JUST to ask if you should go to Aceves.

Do you really think people are this stupid?

No, I do not think you should go to Aceves, I think you already had surgery by Almanza so there is little need to have surgery again.

Cheers.

TammyGirl1
on 9/23/09 2:47 pm - Oakley, CA
I can only speak from my pesonal experience. Dr Aceves and his staff were awesome. My husband and I thought I got better care in Mexico than I have in the US in the past. That being said, I have hung around the boards enough to hear there are many many great doctors out there to choose from. Base your decision on lots of research. 
Good luck.
Tammy
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

susan4794
on 9/8/09 8:59 am
sterno
on 9/7/09 6:57 am
Had a great experience. Changed my life. Have to agree with the followers...the mid west whatever poster is and has been a poop head. LOL
(deactivated member)
on 9/7/09 2:06 pm - AZ
On September 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM Pacific Time, sterno wrote:
Had a great experience. Changed my life. Have to agree with the followers...the mid west whatever poster is and has been a poop head. LOL

oh ouch.

I dare to tell the truth.

Again, oh ouch.

FabBy50 .
on 9/8/09 12:51 pm - Everett, WA
Can you believe that someone e-mailed me to say that they thought I had been a little harsh on MWG...LOL That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read. HARSH on her, she has the most evil way of speaking to people and then if you don' like it she calls you names, makes fun of you and says that you went to a "bad" Dr. I know from experience!!! For those of you that have been on the end of her rudeness you understand, I know all of the past patients of Dr Almanza have all had her rath, probably because she did not get her pay from bringing another patent to her Dr.

Just thought ALOT of you would get a kick out of this!
zsflower
on 9/9/09 11:43 am, edited 9/9/09 11:44 am - Elk Grove, CA

Midwestern, you didn't ask for anything to be removed..I did!  I asked OH to review what you had posted and decide if it was appropriate.  You fabricated that email that you have.  How would you even see it if it wasn't sent to you. 

You do have multiple ID's.  In fact you contacted my website posing as "Mary" wanting information about Dr. Almanza.  You asked for phone numbers of references.  I gave you emails stating that we don't release phone numbers, but you could ask via email if someone would be willing to give you their number.  I went one step further and contacted ALL the references I gave you to ask if I could give you their phone number.  You made no attempt to contact  ANY of them.  That’s how I KNEW it was you posing as a potential patient.  In my experience, the only people that do that are those that refer patients, for a fee, to surgeons. 

Have you any clue how many websites there are in Mexico that will put surgeons, or any other professionals on a website and call it an elite group?  For a fee of course.  As a matter of fact, I remember when there was a time when I worked with another doc in Mexico and YOU claimed the FACS meant nothing.  It was just something that a surgeon could obtain after paying the fee.  Of course AFTER your doctor got his FACS, now you post not to even consider anyone without one.  Didn't you have YOUR surgery prior to your surgeon obtaining his FACS? 

I have been around over 7 years and have a pretty good memory.  You have a LONG history of drama, fighting and pandering.  Remember all of these?  You were Bipley then. 

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mexicanbandsters/msearch?query=bipley&submit=Search&charset=windows-1252

Tell us another story.

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com
MexicoWeightLossSurgery.com
[email protected]
877-765-THIN (8446)

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO