Alejandro Aguirre Wallace Pacients

Beautywithin
on 7/5/09 5:44 pm - San Jose, CA
I've read several good things about Dr. Aguirre Wallace, but I have not read about anyone getting a RNY Revision. He does revisions and I wanted to know if anyone has gotten a revision with him.

Thanks

Zena L.
on 7/10/09 11:00 am
There have been a couple of people who have posted about revisions with him but I haven't seen them on the boards in a very long time. I know that they had a good experience and were very happy with their results.

I love Dr. A. I highly recommend him. Good luck!
chanakurtz
on 7/15/09 1:00 am - Houston, TX
My patient facilitator had hers done with him last year and she has done very well.  I believe she's in here as well.  Search for her, Jane Holland is her name.  If you can not find her I will give you her email address and I'm sure she will be a good resource for you, she sure has been for me.

HW 268/SW 262/GW 150

Adam74
on 8/6/09 1:23 am - Chattanooga, TN

Hello All,

I have scheduled surgery with Dr. Aguirre Wallace September 10, 2009.  I am nervous and excited can anyone tell me what to expect and if they have had a good experience?

thank you

Adam

tuneyjune
on 8/8/09 2:37 pm - White Bear Lake, MN
Expect good things and a comfortable experience.   I had RNY by Dr Aguirre on 06/12/09.  All has gone fabulous since then.    I eat nearly anything now and have only been sick one time since then and had one case of dumping.    Dr A will take good care of you.

Best of luck!

Tuna
TuneyJune      
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?