Body lift and arm lift surgery in TJ Mexico

skinnylatina2b
on 6/28/09 11:14 am - Dinuba, CA

Has anybody had a body lift or arm lift in TJ Mexico?  Any recommendations on surgeons?  Who or not to go too?

skinnylatina2b

Robin B.
on 6/28/09 11:39 am
skinnylatina2b
on 6/28/09 12:13 pm - Dinuba, CA
Thanks for the info.  I had my lap-band done in TJ Mexico and I am open to having my plastic surgery in Mexico, but just don't know who to go with.  Before I had lap-band and decided to go with Dr. Ortiz I researched it for about a year.  I am beginning my journey on doing my research for plastic surgery in TJ Mexico.

I read Dr. Quiroz is an American Board Certified plastic surgeon as well, unless I am  confused.

Besides the horrible outcome, can I ask about your experience with your recovery.  Was there a lot of pain?  Any complications?

Since financially I am considering TJ for my surgery, can I ask what you paid? 

skinnylatina2b
Robin B.
on 7/10/09 10:50 am
skinnylatina2b
on 7/10/09 11:58 am - Dinuba, CA
Hi Robin thanks so much for your reply!   I am so happy to hear from you!  I have been doing research on Monterey Mexico for LBL and arm lift.  My supervisor's mother resides in Monterey and has many friends who have had plastic surgery.  I asked my supervisor for her mom to ask around who would be a good surgeon.  I have also her Dr. Sauceda is a wonderful surgeon. 

I've been doing a little research about Monterey and found that they Monetery has a growing plastic surgery industry. 

I wonder why there is depression with the surgery?  What went through your mind?  I did not feel any different emotionally with my lap-band after I had it.  I did feel a little nervous about people at work finding out.  I hate the gossip and criticism!

Let me know if you consult with Dr. Sauceda and how it goes. 

Thanks again for your post and I hope you are doing well and in good spirits!!!

Robin B.
on 7/10/09 1:06 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views