Looking for Plastic Surgeon in Guadalajara, Mexico

Blessed One
on 6/23/09 8:55 am - Silicon Valley, CA
I would like to find a plastic surgeon in Guadalajara, Mexico...
Has anyone had a good experience with one there?
Please help.
Thank you!

Erika
Blessed One
on 6/24/09 6:14 am - Silicon Valley, CA
anyone?
linduranora
on 11/29/09 10:31 am
I had both my weight loss surgical procedure and plastic surgery in Guadalajara. My Bariatric Surgeon was Dr Guillermo Medina ( Cintry Slim Fitting) the hospital was amazingly beautiful and Modern It was called Puerta De Hierro? Something like that  and I also went back to Guadalajara a year later and had a Tummy Tuck and Lipo with a great Plastic Surgeon Dr Alejandro Enriquez...he had another last name and I don't remember it?? I do remember that his Wife is also a plastic Surgeon in the same office....her name is Nashielli Chiu. I did a lot of research on them both and decided that they were perfect for my SURGERY . To this day I feel no regrets I look Beautiful and I owe it to my wonderful Surgeons in Guadalajara.
blewisfla
on 3/9/10 1:45 pm

I have not been able to find very much info on Dr. Guillermo Medina online. Is the only way to contact him is to go through Cintry Slim Fitting or Visit and Care.com?

Thank you for any help you can offer.     Brenda

Ms S.
on 7/4/09 4:09 pm
Dr Cardenas is out of Guadalajara.  I'd love to go to him if I could...or E Gongora in Rosarita...Dr Cardenas website is at http://www.lazarocardenas-cosmeticsurgery.com/ .  There are a couple of folks on PSJourneys.com who've used him.

carroep
on 4/2/10 2:07 am - Richland, WA
I just got back from Guadalajara where I had lap band surgery by Dr Alejandro Lopez and Dr Jacqueline Osuna.  The experience was very great.  I went with Beliteweight group and loved the hotel that we stayed in. The clinic where I had the surgery was very nice and I felt a bit like royalty.  My Mom came with me and we were very pleased with everything.  I was up and walking a few hours after the surgery and was able to fly home the next morning. 

Any info I can help with, please ask.
Carrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views