Anyone have surgery with Jose Rodriguez lately?

littlecutiedawn
on 6/22/09 4:18 pm

Hi Everyone,
   I am having surgery with Jose Rodriguez in Juarez Mexico on July 8th at the new hospital Star Medica ( Any one else have this date ?) I have been searching the different sites to find more people who have had surgery with him recently, because all of his patients I have seen on here had surgery a while ago.

I am getting nervous  but still excited. Please let me know your experience with Dr Rodriguez. Thanks

Amarylis
on 6/24/09 12:07 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 There is a member on the VSG forum who went with him recently.

You can post there...
meowmeow
on 8/6/09 10:33 am
VSG on 08/17/09 with
Hi Amarylis..
I am scheduled to be sleeved by Dr. Joya on August 17th.
I'm a bit nervous, I've lost 5lbs on the preop diet so far (in only 4 days).
How did everything go for you?
I think i'm going to pay for the extra fund.
I heard he hits you up for extras...is that true?
Sorry, I'm just nervous about this Dr. now. 
Thanks,
MeowMeow
MEOWMEOW

danacruz
on 6/24/09 2:52 am - Deltona, FL
I'm having surgery with him on July 21st-sorry we couldn't have met up sooner! I did speak to a few of his patients-got a list from my coordinator Jess, and they all had great experiences-so I'm hoping we do too :)
Good luck and keep in touch!
jameane
on 6/25/09 1:29 am
Hey that is awesome I know you must be so excited. I am scheduled with Dr Rodriguez on July 20th.  I have heard some really good things about the doctor and the facility. 
danacruz
on 6/25/09 2:22 am - Deltona, FL
YEAH! That is awesome! I'll be flying in on the 20th for my pre-ops so I'll see you there! I've heard some wonderful things about the doc and the facility too!
Congrats to you as well! I just got my passport, so my nerves are a little rattled like yep, this is it, it's for real, no turning back now!
thwooldridge
on 7/8/09 12:23 pm - Greenville, TX
I had surgery with Dr. Rodriguez on 5/28/09 and it was a great experience.  The hospital was wonderful and I really liked Dr. Rodriguez.

Tami
Tami
judystough
on 7/13/09 5:13 am - TX
Did you have the sleeve with Dr. Rodrigues?  Me and a friend are swcheduled to have it done on July 17th.  Can't find anyone else that has had the sleeve there...only the band.  GETTING REALLY NERVOUS!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views