RNY in MEXICO

Chubbycakes
on 6/13/09 6:18 am
Has anybody had a RNY done by dr. Aceves in Mexicali MX. I would be a self payer and heard he has a special price going for the  RNY. 
teresajane
on 6/13/09 9:56 am - High Point, NC

Hi I had my surgery in Monterrey Mexico with Dr. Zapata . It was 11,000 includes everything except the airfare . I had it 05/28/09 and I am doing great . They took real good care of me . Great hospital and doctor . Check them out at ready4achange.com Thanks Teresa

L N
on 6/16/09 6:32 am
I had the sleeve surgery with Dr. Aceves on 05-21-09.  There was a young girl there at the time I was there that had the RNY, and she was doing great.

I can tell you from my experience that I think Dr. Aceves and his staff are some of best in Mexico.

I would tell my friends and family to go to him, that is how much confidence I have in him.

Keep researching and I am sure you will find the right Dr. for you.
TammyLynne
on 6/22/09 3:52 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
I was Self Pay with Dr Joya in Puerto Vallarta Mexico.  I would refer anyone to him.  His staff is awesome and the care i recieved was out of this world.   I have been looking for a plastic surgeon out there and so far no luck.    i paid 12000.00 and that included everything.. airfare. surgery hospital stay and hotel stay.  
  Good luck in your search...
    Tammy

Down 255 lbs!!!   I really am a NEW person!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views