Has anyone had a revison with Dr. Pompa?

Beautywithin
on 6/12/09 5:46 am - San Jose, CA
I am planning a revision of an RNY. I was wondering if anyone has had a revision with Dr. Pompa?
aloadoff
on 8/11/12 3:41 am
 If you don't mind me asking.... Did you go to Dr. Pompa or did you go to a different Dr?
Beautywithin
on 8/13/12 1:38 pm - San Jose, CA
No I did not, I was just wondering if anyone has. I'm still reasearching and deciding if this is something that I want to do.
aloadoff
on 8/13/12 6:48 am, edited 8/13/12 6:58 am
 I changed my mind... I decided to go with Dr. Rodriguez. My sister and husband are nurses. And they both said choose a Doctor that has a full hospital that:
- has a ICU on Site
- has a blood bank on Site
- recovery is in the hospital not the hotel.... sometime minutes count.

I changed my mind about Pompa because... I read a lot of posts and people had to get revisions because they weren't losing weight as much cause the sleeve was too big. Also... I couldnt find anyone within the last 6 months that have talked about her work.... everyone was from 2009-11, mostly canadian and none of them returned my emails when i asked about their experience .... except one who said.... she didn't know her even though her name and pic was on dr. pompa's page.

I'm kinda irritated about it... cause... I may loose my deposit... I hope she gets more post about her work.... I like to support women owned business... but I also want to make sure I don't spend this kind of Dough again.... ya know what I mean... :)
Amarylis
on 6/12/09 9:10 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
Her prices are attractive but there are other mexican surgeons with better experience in revisions. You should check Dr Aceves, Dr.joya (I was sleeved by him but very well known for RNY and revisions), Dr.Zapata or Dr. Rumbaud. Here are some of the very good ones!

Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views