PS surgery in Monterrey, June 23th..

valencianahaley
on 7/1/09 11:48 am - weatherford, TX
Hi Fabydee,
                       yes, I got back to Texas yesterday because I was feeling lonely in Monterrey and beside that, Dr. has a surgery on the day I was coming back. I need to find a doctor to remove my last drain and all the stiches. I feel good, my experience was good. A BIG THANKS to all the nurses:
PATTY
NORA
TANIA
OLGA
I can't wait untill I see my final results but I'm taking it easy right now.
Diane B.
on 7/4/09 4:01 am - Seymour, CT
Hi Maria, How are you doing?  I am going on Tuesday for surgery on wednesday the 8th.  I'd love to hear what you had done, and how your experience was.  Thanks, Diane.
valencianahaley
on 7/4/09 10:12 am - weatherford, TX
Hi Diane..........
                              I got LBL,Breast lift and arm lift. Everything when well, I'm trying to find a doctor who can remove the stitches at 21 days. Everyone in the clinic is wonderful!!!..........I didn't stay 12 day do to the fact that Dr. S has a surgery the day I was flying back to Texas, also I when by myself and I was so bored.... But anyway, I'm glad that I'm on my way to recover and to a new me.  best of luck to you, if you need anything else, don't hesitated to contact me......
Diane B.
on 7/4/09 11:13 am - Seymour, CT
Thanks for replying, Maria.  I am having a lbl, ba, arms & upper thighs.    Did you come home with stitches because you left early?  I'm trying to imagine being by myself for almost 2 weeks, and I think I'll have a tough time with that too.  No arguing children, no barking dog no cooking and cleaning...wait a minute...I take that back.  It may be difficult, but I'll try not to be too bored!  Diane
valencianahaley
on 7/4/09 12:15 pm - weatherford, TX
Diane....
                about the stitches I would like to ask any other Dr. S patient if this is usually the case, but he want me to send pictures of the wounds periodically but he told me that around 21 days, stitches would need to come out. I also have one drain and is kind of high every day so he's monitor that as well. about taking care of the family, he's advice was to take it easy for the first 6 weeks, and is hard not to make the beds, make a salad for dinner but actually is working on my favor because my 12 year old is learning how to make her favorite black bean salad, so everyone is coming alone. the hardest part is the "no driving" until you have more mobility (6 wks). My son wanna take advantage of that and drive my H2, but NOP! it will stay in the garage until I can drive it  again, lol.
Diane, I would like to give you a few tips, don't take a lot of stuff with you, you're not going to need more then a few changes, a pair of scissors, and a good, positive, romantic book. I took my son's advice and I pick "the road" by Gormac Mccarthy and I was in a roller coster of emotions, so no, I won't recommend that book for this occasion, even those is a good book.
Good luck Diane.......
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views