PS surgery in Monterrey, June 23th..

valencianahaley
on 5/31/09 1:31 am - weatherford, TX
Hello everyone,
                             Anyone having surgery with Doctor Sauceda  around June 23th? let's get together.
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/09 1:01 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Nope, but good luck to you. I hear he's great. :) Post pics when you get back. :)
Robin B.
on 6/3/09 9:56 am
I'd love to see pics when you get back too. Someone over on the PS board just posted about having surgery with him, although she probably won't still be there when you get there - but you never know. Best of luck to you. I'm considering him for some procedures too so I'd love to hear about your journey.

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

valencianahaley
on 6/3/09 1:41 pm - weatherford, TX

I will definally get back with my personal feedback on Dr. Sauceda and my experience  overall. Thanks!!!!

lifechange
on 6/4/09 7:06 am - Canada
Great, I am hoping to travel down that road in the future and I am leaning towards Dr. Sauceda!
TammyLynne
on 6/22/09 4:51 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
IMPAIRMENT DUE TO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS
  • SAUCEDA, FRANCISCO BASIL, M.D., SAN ANTONIO, TX, Lic. # H8375
    On June 8, 2007, the Board and Dr. Sauceda entered into a 15-year Agreed Order placing Dr. Sauceda on probation and requiring that he abstain from the consumption of prohibited substances; participate in the Board’s drug screening program; obtain treatment from a psychiatrist on at least a monthly basis, with reports from the treating psychiatrist sent to an independent monitoring psychiatrist; attend AA or Caduceus at least five times a week; limit his practice to a group or institutional setting; not supervise PAs or APNs; and enroll in and complete a clinical mini-residency of at least 90 days. The action was based on the lifting of a suspension of Dr. Sauceda’s license that has been in effect since February 17, 2005. The suspension occurred due to Dr. Sauceda’s substance abuse and arrest in December 2004 for cocaine possession and misdemeanor theft.    
finallyme
on 6/26/09 4:35 am - Canada
This is DEFINATELY not the same Dr. Sauceda.
Hopefully the post can be removed so no patients think that this pertains to Dr. Sauceda in Mexico.  I had surgery with him in May and he was wonderful! SO happy with my results and found his post op care to be wonderful.
If anyone wants information on Dr. Sauceda I'd be more then happy to answer any questions.
TammyLynne
on 6/22/09 4:53 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
I just so happened to run into that write up on the internet.. I dont even know if its the same Dr Sauceda that does Plastic surgery....  Just thought  I would post it here.
valencianahaley
on 6/26/09 3:40 am - weatherford, TX

Thanks Tammy, but is not the same doc. Doctor Sauceda from Monterrey, Mexico............WONDERFUL DOC!!!!!! I just had my PS with him and everything turn out good, i will tell you all more about it when ever i can sit for a little be longer time.

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/09 11:12 am
I am so glad all went well for you! I am so jealous I will be getting my work done by Dr. S in Oct. I can't wait to hear all about your experience...

Fab
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views