Surgery In Mexico With Dr. Zapata

teresajane
on 5/31/09 12:51 am - High Point, NC
Well I had my surgery Thursday here in Mexico with Dr. Zapata . Everything was great . The surgery
went great . I am actually feeling good . I have been out to the mall walking as well as the grocery store . I can not believe how good I feel . I do have a little discomfort but I feel good . The nirses at the hospital are great they do not speak english but you learn to communicate , Just thought that I would post this to put someones mind at ease about coming here to haVE surgery .Teresa

661jennifer
on 5/31/09 12:04 pm - bakersfield, CA
he is the best
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

Dustyranchgal
on 6/1/09 1:01 pm - Laredo, TX
Welcome to the losing side of life. . .LOL!  It sounds like you are at theHamptonn Inn Galerias.  That is where I stayed.  Aren't those hotel beds comfortable???

Have  speedy revcovery and keep us posted.

Dusty

VSG - 4/22/09 - minus 43 pounds

Dr Horacio Guajardo
Monterrey Center for Advanced Bariatric Surgery
www.drhoracio.com

Dr Horacio ROCKS!!!
Agent_00_Groundhog
on 6/3/09 7:23 am, edited 6/3/09 7:45 am - Palm Bay, FL
Hey Teresa wanted to throw a thanks out for you and your hubbies encouragement in the waiting room yesterday, it was such a miserable messed up day I was ready to chuck it and go home lol. I may have if you hadn't been so encouraging about the staff and Dr.

As I sit on this stone slab they call a bed drinking Mexican Draino, I will say I am looking forward
to the surgery just so I can sleep on something that wasn't chiseled out of marble for a few days :P
Thank Jeebus I brought my own pillow.

It was Richard Parker who calmed me down. It is the irony of this story that the one who scared me witless to start with was the very same who brought me peace, purpose, I dare say even wholeness.
teresajane
on 6/4/09 5:18 am - High Point, NC
Hey , I am so glad to beable to help you feel more at ease . This will change your life and I will be thinkg of you . Remember no pain no gain . Dr. Zapata is a great Dr. you will do great . I have lost 18 pounds in 1 week now . I am tickled . Please keep me posted . Best Wishes . Teresa

teresajane
on 6/4/09 5:19 am - High Point, NC
Oh yeah . I felt like I slept on a cloud last night . Those beds were terrible .

kathemil
on 6/9/09 10:19 am - MD
Glad to hear all went well. I had my surgery with Dr. Zapata on Jan 30th of this year. I'm doing just so wonderfully nowadays. I have no regrets. Congratulations on going through it and best wishes on your recovery!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views