anyone been to Dr Corvala-Tijuana

Deb W.
on 5/5/09 9:25 am - Palm Bay, FL
Am seriously considering having rny with dr lopez-corvala. Anone with experience I would love to hear from you. Thanks
Staceeh
on 5/5/09 1:03 pm - Yakima, WA
I used Dr. Lopez- Corvala for my lap band surgery on April 13th, 2009.  I am three weeks out and have lost 21lbs.  From the moment my husband and I stepped off the plane in San Diego our experience was wonderful.  Our driver was there to greet us and when we arrived at the hospital the staff was there to walk me through my pre-op testing which took about 2hrs, then I was prepped for surgery and was in my private room by early evening. Dr. Lopez-Corvala is very friendly and knowledgeable as is all of his staff. from nurses to the psychologist.  There is a TGIF's across the street my husband ate there both nights we were there, no problems.  I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lopez-Corvala for WLS, Hospital Angeles is clean and very modern.  I came home on the third day and have had no problems so far.

Good luck in your choice for a WLS doctor, I am self pay and this was an affordable option for me.

If you want anymore information feel free to write.

God Bless you in your journey to a new you!
Stacee
on 5/6/09 10:13 pm, edited 7/1/09 3:13 am
I heard one canadian woman died  awhile ago having  surgery with him

VSG TO DS REVISION 

GINA.TELLEZ
on 8/4/09 12:30 am

Hello,

I had lap band surgery on January of 2007, with Dr Lopez-Corvala.
I have lost 85 lbs. My experience with him and his team has been great and they are always there to answer all my questions.

Good luck to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views