who is the best plastics doc in mex

661jennifer
on 4/28/09 1:43 pm - bakersfield, CA
I have heard Dr. Bucio is good and Dr. Quiroz is good but that is it. Any advice would be wonderful.

I will be having the lower body lift,breast implants with lift, and a small chin implant. Thanks
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

Amarylis
on 4/29/09 1:42 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
Can't help you but perhaps you can ask also dr.Zapata for a recommendation.

Good luck!
661jennifer
on 4/29/09 1:44 am - bakersfield, CA
thank you
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

661jennifer
on 4/30/09 6:00 am - bakersfield, CA
Hi I am sad to hear this...I was looking into both docs. Do you ladies have any pics I can see. I would hate to mess myself up worse with some inexperienced surgeon. thanks Jen

Robin B.
on 4/29/09 11:59 pm
katydidit64
on 4/30/09 12:56 am - north port, FL
Hi I went to cosmed clinic Dr. Fuentes and have been satisifed with the service i received.  Not estatic due to lack of communication (on both our parts).  However he has gone over and aboard in attempts to make me a satatisfied customer.  So at this point I would continue to reccomend him based on his skill level.  My scars are less than what i expected after viewing my buddies scars from the same procedures done in florida.  So overall my satisfaction level is good. 
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/09 6:46 am - Bayonne, NJ
I liked my LBL by Quiroz, but I think he did a less than stellar jobs with my top half. Pics in profile.

I will have to have the brachioplasty redone and I really don't want to go back to Cosmed, since I don't think I'm guaranteed to have a good outcome.
661jennifer
on 4/30/09 2:17 pm - bakersfield, CA
Thank you for posting those pics. I talked to him on the phone yesterday about plastics he seemed so confident. But you are the fourth person who said it was not a good outcome. Who the heck is worth a blip inmex for plastics????? I hate not knowing,this is going to take a while.  Have you heard of Bucio seen his work? thanks

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/09 9:20 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I have heard of Bucio, here on OH, and the woman who posted pics seemed very happy. I used to post over on PS Journeys but decided to leave because some of the people there were biased. I understand that plastic surgery can attract all types, but even when faced with multiple botched brachioplasties, they would insist it was the patient's fault and not the doctor. You can't say anything against their golden boys.  Even if you're offering a balanced review, you must be wrong. Sorry, I'm a fact-checker by nature (I'm a reference librarian) and I believe the evidence.

I passed Bucio's office while I was there. He advertises more to wealthy Mexicans than to Americans, so I think that's why there isn't as much discussion of his work. While I was down there I talked with some of the local women and heard the names of doctors who never advertise to US patients.
661jennifer
on 5/2/09 10:28 am - bakersfield, CA
thanks your a beautiful lady!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views