Need suggestions from Dr Almanza patients

mercedes19762003
on 4/19/09 11:57 pm - Seattle, wa

I finally got a date!  May 26th is just around the corner.  My husband will be going with me and is wondering what there is to do around that area while he waits for me to get out of the hospital.  I know there is several good restaurants around that area but dont know what kind of shopping there is around there.  Anyone have someone go with you that explored the area, went shopping, or something and have any suggestions i can give to my husband?  Or even stuff i could do while recovering on my last two days there?

kim marsden
on 4/20/09 8:38 am - Canada
I am having lapband surgery as well with Dr. Almanza a few days before you (May 21).  I think the clinic have people there that will take you out to the shops.  It isn't really recommended for patients and the travel companions to go out and explore as being tourists you don't know what are the good and not so good areas.  But I know if you do want to go shopping they do have people there to accompany you and they can probably give your husbands suggestios on where to go if he still wants to go out on his own and explore.  Hope that is useful info.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views