CALLING ALL Dr. Verboonen and Dr. Ponce De Leon patients

rosebud0919
on 4/10/09 2:07 am
Hi I was hoping there may some of these Dr's patients on OH, that could tell me alittle bit about their experiences with the Dr's and ObesityGoodbye.

I would like to know what type surgery you had with them.  How did you like the hospital/clinic, nurses,

What type Pre-op test did you receive from them?

Have you tried to contact them after you returned to the US,  and if you did they get back w you as quickly as they did when they were trying to get u to book your surgery?

Truthfully, would u let your family members or close friends go to these two doctors for surgery?

I am wanting to get the VSG SURGERY, and would love to know more about these two dr's, before I make my decision.

Thank you for your time.
Reply to This Post Quote Post Report Post Delete Post Edit Post
L N
on 4/16/09 8:47 pm
Cannot really tell you anything, as I am still researching too.  I do know that right now Dr. Verboonen and Dr. Ponce De Leon have a special going for VSG for  $7000 or $7500, cannot remember which one.

So hopefully, if anyone knows anything good or bad about these Dr/s they will let us know.

jelizabeth
on 4/26/09 8:03 am
I have scheduled to have my 14 year old son have lap band surgery in july with Dr Verboonen. I've read some reviews but still dont know what to think. You are right! The group sure does beat a path to your door when they are trying to get the surgery scheduled. Guess there must be alot of competition for patients in mexico. His resume sure looks impressive. if you get any feedback please considering letting me know. thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views