Anyone have arm lift and or thigh lift in Mexico?

Gracies
on 3/17/09 7:00 am

Oh yeah!  Gotta see some pictures for sure!

I think arms and thighs aren't popular surgeries outside the WLS community so I wonder if there really are any surgeons with real expertise in these areas?  Even among WLS patients I think these are two surgeries that many people decide not to have.  I've been looking around too and I don't see anyone raving about arms and thighs at least not any outside the US.  But there has to be someone.  I'm starting to look at Costa Rica.  Is that something you  would consider.  I really prefer to stay in TJ but that just may not be an option for me.

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

my_turn1
on 4/7/09 10:07 am - Northern, CA
Hello All,

I inadverently fell onto this page as I am doing a search for a PS.  I contacted Dr. Quiroz's office for an arm lift, breast lift and tummy tuck.  After seeing your pictures, I will pass on the doctor.  I am very weary of the scars.

Midwestern Girl:
Can you give me some information about the PS that you found?  We both went to Dr. Aceves for the VSG and I am hoping I can find a PS that is as great and skilled as he is.

Thanks,
Lisa
What have you got to LOSE ??
Gracies
on 8/29/09 11:28 am
I just wanted to bump this one to see if anyone's had a thigh or arm lift in Mexico.

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/09 3:22 am - AZ
On August 29, 2009 at 6:28 PM Pacific Time, Gracies wrote:
I just wanted to bump this one to see if anyone's had a thigh or arm lift in Mexico.

I know three doctors.

1st choice is Alejandro Crespo-Schmidt but I do not know where he is now.  He used to be the only plastic surgeon in Tijuana that worked out of an actual hospital instead of clinic.  His wife is his asst. surgeon and she is also a plastic surgeon.  He told me a year ago he was no longer willing to live in TJ due to the violence so he was moving his family.  He was talking about Monterrey or Mexico City.  I adore this man, he helps you research his background by giving you links to various Mexican sites verifying credentials, telling you minimum standards for plastic surgeons, etc.

His email address should still be the same I would think:

[email protected]

Another is Dr. Bello in Mexicali, MX.  I've seen his work, it is excellent.  I do not have contact info for him but I can get it if anyone wants it.

The surgeon I am going to (because he's in Mexicali and my sleeve surgeon will be there) is Juan Luque.  He is the surgeon the hospital suggests.  He gives you an option of two hospitals, both are very nice but one is cheaper and the other is pretty expensive.

[email protected]

I would not suggest Dr. Luque for arms, he's fantastic for TTs, breast work, etc.    I would suggest Crespo or Bello for arms and revision surgeries.  Luque was Crespo's student long ago.  I've seen his breast work and TTs and I'm totally impressed.  If it was me I would go to Crespo for Bello for revision surgery and Luque only for breast work.

jgraham1922
on 9/24/09 3:22 am
 Please stay away from Dr Juan Luque.  His skills are marginal and his follow up is terrible.  He mutilated my body and now refuses to answer my emails.  Be very careful of him.  I now have to find someone to fix the damage he has done to my body and it is extensive.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views