Anyone have arm lift and or thigh lift in Mexico?

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/09 4:35 am - Bayonne, NJ
I had my arms done and they came out terribly, so they need to be redone.  If anyone had really good results, please let me know where. Thanks a bunch.
Gracies
on 3/14/09 5:52 am
I will be watching this thread like a hawk!  There has to be someone in TJ who can fix us.  There just has to be!

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

Robin B.
on 3/15/09 1:15 pm
wannabhealthy45
on 3/16/09 2:30 am - Canada
I hope you are able to find a doc to help you...and if it were me...I wouldn't go anywhere near the doc who did this surgery to "fix" it.  He should be sued!!!!!

Band 7/13/08-419.5 lbs  VSG 9/3/09-346 lbs  DS 3/7/11 - 315 lbs   CW: 197

CARMENSANDIEGO
on 11/15/09 10:57 am
www.estheticos.com

Hi, check out this web site. I live in San Diego, C.A, and have been going to Dr. Romero since the spring of 2002. First for a tummy tuck with lipo, then a few years later for a breast lift with implants, my next surgery is for both a thigh and an arm lift. He as well as his fabulous staff are all fluent in english, with an exception of the nurses. Everyone including the Dr. are all very down to earth and compassionate. The best part about is that they are only literaly 3 minutes past the Mexican border. Call and talk to Anna. She is a doll! Tell her Adria sent you!

Dr. Romero gave me my life back. I was so depressed before the tummy tuck, I never even wanted to leave my house, I was only 22 at the time. I thought my life was over. I went to several Dr.'s here in California, but they all wanted an upwards of $10,000.00 just for the tummy tuck, without the tightening of the muscles, or the lipo. Way out of price my range.Then I found Dr. Romero's ad in a local magazine. He not only offered the tummy tuck for less than half of the asking price in the U.S, but even offered a payment plan as well as financing. 7 years later my tummy is still as flat as a pancake, even without working out. 

Hope this helps, 

Adria.     
Gracies
on 3/16/09 5:00 am, edited 3/16/09 5:00 am
I don't want to highjack Baileymouse's thread here but Dr. Quiroz basically said he couldn't do any better than this.  He did offer to remove the sutures he left in that are causing me all sort of problems but I decided to pass.

Like Baileymouse and others I would dearly love to have my arms done over.  I hope someone has some ideas fo us.  I know there has to be someone in Mx who can do a darn arm lift.

Robin, have you looked into having you surgery done over or are you just going to try to live with it?

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

Robin B.
on 3/16/09 12:23 pm
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/09 6:31 am - AZ
On March 16, 2009 at 12:00 PM Pacific Time, Gracies wrote:
I don't want to highjack Baileymouse's thread here but Dr. Quiroz basically said he couldn't do any better than this.  He did offer to remove the sutures he left in that are causing me all sort of problems but I decided to pass.

Like Baileymouse and others I would dearly love to have my arms done over.  I hope someone has some ideas fo us.  I know there has to be someone in Mx who can do a darn arm lift.

Robin, have you looked into having you surgery done over or are you just going to try to live with it?

I'm not really a fan of Tijuana but one doctor that I would have SERIOUSLY considered if I wanted TJ is Dr. Alejandro Crespo.  He and his wife are both plastic surgeons.  He used to teach PS.

I am not sure if he is still there.  Due to location he was considering moving to a safer city.

Then there is Dr. Juan Luque in Mexicali (other side of Calexico, CA).  He is who I am going to.

Idaho Bandito
on 3/16/09 9:34 am
OMG. . .I'm so sorry to hear that your plastic surgery didn't turn out good.  I've been doing research since I had my lapband surgery 3 years ago b/c I want to have abdominoplasty and  breast lift as soon as I get the $$$ together.  When I'm able, I will go to Dr Sanmiguel in Monterrey.  Here are links to  his website and a youtube clip.

He's certainly not the least expensive, but I feel confident that he will do an excellent job.

Keep us posted on how things go for you.

B.   

http://www.sanmiguelcirugiaplastica.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oivfD8ub30U
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/09 11:23 pm - Bayonne, NJ
He doesn't have any arm or thigh pictures up. I am hoping to find a doctor who excels in those areas.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views