Two Questions on Mexico 1) Dr and 2) Safety

Gracies
on 3/16/09 5:15 am
I think TJ and some other areas of Mexico are a bit more dangerous these days but I think as long as you are smart you can decrease your chances of anything going wrong.  NEVER drive in Mexico yourself.  That is asking for trouble.  I would also never walk across the border and get a cab.  I think that is unsafe.  I would only use transport that is recommended by your doctor to and from the airport.  Have your doctor's office get a cab for you if you need transport while in Mexico. Do NO shopping or sightseeing or any of that.  Those days are over at least for now.  If you do all of that then I think it's fine to go.  Just be smart and you should be just fine.

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

mjksxz
on 3/20/09 4:16 am - spring creek, NV
check out dr. pompa
and i just jot back from TJ Mexico got sleeve done there  dr pompa and staff were great and i did not feel unsafe one bit. my husband and i even went shopping the sat after my surgery for about 4 hours and did not see anything scary or feel scared at all

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/09 6:25 am - AZ

If you look at my profile you'll see something to help with your research.  One is a way to research Mexican sleeve surgeons and the other is a way to research Mexican band surgeons.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 624 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views