am back

queenfairy
on 2/27/09 10:53 am - midland, TX
RNY on 02/17/09 with
am back thank you guys for all the support and prayers still not able to move a whole lot around due to small nick on my ribs that needed stitching ...and with me feeling so good did a whole lot of walking wich caused it to swell and am really in a world of pain now...hopefully some rest will take care of things .  anybody had any issues lime that?   well happy to report 30lbs lost from my start of liquid diet till now ...still on liquids stage one monday move to stage two  will post whole experience soon ( can only sit for so long )   well i will keep you guys updated
DeeBug09
on 2/28/09 12:07 am - Arlington, TN
hi queen im having my surg. done in mexico in may.  im glad you are doing well im using a different doctor but can you tell me if you had any probems getting from the airport to your location and was the plane ride home afterwards hard.

thanks

dena
queenfairy
on 2/28/09 2:12 am - midland, TX
RNY on 02/17/09 with
hi Dena
no everything was so well orchastrated...as soon as i got of the plane someone was waiting for me with my name took my luggage and took me thrue the airport customs and all  directly to waiting taxi, taxi took me to hotel showed up had all my info sign in and was taken to hotel ....everything was really smooth and no the ride back was not bad at all...no pain not uncomfortable and actually did not need  belt extencion.  so good luck to you and hope your journey is as good as mine ...prayers Tanya
lily528
on 2/28/09 2:05 am - gainesville, TX
So glad you are back and congrayulations on the 30 lb ! My prayers are with you ! I have 4 days and counting before I leave ! Can't wait but nervous. It helps to know you are doing well !
queenfairy
on 2/28/09 2:13 am - midland, TX
RNY on 02/17/09 with
thank you so much lily   ...for everything praying for you as well and see you on the loosers side soon!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views