Dr. J. Richardo Ramos Kelly

RAMCAROL
on 2/25/09 12:19 am - MILWAUKIE, OR
I am considering surgery at WLSC in Mexico. I am just looking for any info that I can find. Any experiences that you or someone you know might of had. The surgeon is Dr. Ramos Kelly, and the hospitals used are Hospital INT & Hospital Angeles.

Thank You & anything you have will help!
505dardar
on 2/25/09 1:07 am - albuquerque, NM
What WLS are you looking into? 

Lapband, sleeve, rny, ds..............
RAMCAROL
on 2/25/09 1:11 am - MILWAUKIE, OR
I am looking at the Lap Band. In 2005 I had a surgery called a Nissan Fundoplication. Which involes wrapping the top of the stomach around the esophogus to stop severe acid reflux. So there are only certain procedures that can be done without interfering with that.

Thanks
505dardar
on 2/25/09 1:24 am - albuquerque, NM
I've heard Hospital Angeles is quite good.  Don't know what Dr. Kelly's experience is with your cir****tance.  Has he said he has done this procedure before with your cir****tance?

A good person to contact is Midwesterngirl here on OH.  She likes Dr. Aceves but will give you some great insight on all docs.

Good luck
RAMCAROL
on 2/25/09 1:47 am - MILWAUKIE, OR
They said they would just have to be "extra careful" because of the scare tissue from the previous surgery.

THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE!!
Foxtail
on 2/27/09 3:17 am
I agree with 505dardar if you are looking into any doctors I would suggest Dr. Aceves, I about a year ago had my surgery with him, and could not be any happier. It's just my advice, good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views