Dr. Guillermo Lopez Espinosa?

oscuridad99
on 2/23/09 2:08 am - Paterson, NJ
Any reviews?
  You simply cannot be beaten if, at the end of the day, some tiny part of you can still whisper: "I will try again tomorrow"

llindsey26
on 2/26/09 4:59 am - Hudson, FL
VSG on 02/13/09 with
All I can tell ya is that he works with Dr Pompa.  They do their surgeries together.  I never actually met him, all I seen of him was when he popped his head into the OR as I was laying on the table.  Apparently he doesnt speak very good English.  Anyway, you are in good hands with Dr Pompa though!

Good luck!
llindsey26

tulipsforme
on 2/26/09 8:50 am
I did a ton of research before choosing my surgeon, all I can say is do the same thing. I have never heard of this doctor or Dr. Pompa. For a surgeon having done so many procedures they were not around  just 2 years ago. That seems odd to me.

I had gastric sleeve in 2007 and have lost over 100 lbs! I am very happy with my sleeve and very happy with my doctor and his continued care.

Denise
Foxtail
on 2/27/09 3:52 am
I agree with you Denise, i also did alot of research before choosing my surgeron, I had my surgery done with Dr. Aceves and very happy also with my sleeve, I lost almost the amount of weight that you have lost...

Congradulations, take care!
Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views