Anybody have Dr. Ungson info?

Anne S.
on 2/19/09 3:05 pm
Hi folks,
I'm looking for an email address or web site for Dr. Ungson in Mexico.

Any information is appreciated,
anne s.

Learning about the DS? An excellent resource is www.dsfacts.com
For scientific studies about the DS and more, "friend" me, and then click on my profile. Best of luck on your journey.

505dardar
on 2/20/09 2:45 am, edited 2/20/09 3:24 am - albuquerque, NM
Hi Anne,

Dr. U. email is [email protected]  

Luz is his coordinator,  her email is [email protected]

They are really great about responding quickly.

I also have their phone# also if you need it. Just let me know.......

D...................

edited email address
Anne S.
on 2/20/09 4:22 am
Thank you so much.

I just tried to email Dr. Ungson at the addy you've given. It bounced back. Perhaps he's no longer using Hotmail.

The other email went through, to Luz.

Hopefully, I'll get a response.

Couldn't have happened without you.

Thanks so much. If need be, I'll ask for the phone # from you in PM.

:)
anne

For scientific studies about the DS and more, "friend" me, and then click on my profile. Best of luck on your journey.

claudiachapetti
on 2/20/09 6:03 pm - Mexico
Hi Anne, I am also doing research with Dr. Ungson, I live in Mexico, 3 hours ago from where Dr. Ungson has his office. I dont know if you have their phone number, but I'll give it to you, it's (662) 217 56 66 and (662) 217 4602  and their fax # (662) 213 83 38.
Dr. Ungson's e-mail is [email protected]
Hope you find the ifo you're looking for... Hugs
Claudia
Anne S.
on 2/21/09 2:44 am
Thank you so much for Dr. Ungson's email, Claudia. I'll write to him there.

I hope he gets his web site online again. I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for his information.

Hugs,
anne

505dardar
on 2/21/09 2:49 am - albuquerque, NM
Hi Anne,

Try his hotmail account again also.  I just received an email from him this am!!  I typed it wrong first time but its [email protected]   This one goes right to his blackberry.  Hope you get thru!!!  D................
Anne S.
on 2/21/09 2:52 am
Thank you, I just tried it.

:)
anne

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/09 5:37 am - TN
Luz may take a couple of days to respond but she is very helpful. I never heard back from Dr. Ungson myself.

If you're not dead set on having surgery in MX, you could try Dr. Marchesini who is in Brazil. He's cheaper and has a large following, too.

Good luck.
JanelG
on 3/2/09 10:26 pm - Canada
Hi ann,

I wasn't getting anywhere with Dr.Ungson's webpage...says it was suspended, so I posted this on the revision forum a few days ago...look for "Dr.Ungson's website suspended".  One girl answered with all the numbers and emails you need to contact him.  I emailed him directly and was answered the next day.
Good luck!
kerr
on 3/17/09 10:36 am
webpage
www.clexci.com

I do believe you can contact directly through the website.  The English area of the website is now working.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views