Has anyone had their Lap Band with Dr. Almanza

whooptiewhoo
on 2/11/09 1:59 am - Wenatchee, WA
I am hoping to have my lap band surgery on March 23 with Dr. Almanza. Has anyone had surgery with him at emanuel medical center. I have talked to Lupe the patient coordinator on the phone she wants me to send a $1,000 deposit has anyone else had to do this, I am leary about sending money before the surgery. Please share your stories with me from everything from the hotel stay, surgery and aftercare, I am dying to know and I need some reasurance, I really want to do this
rere49
on 2/11/09 3:01 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
I had gastric sleeve there, and I had to pay my deposit also. They were all great and very helpful. The hotel has changed, but I have seen picures, and it is brand new, and very close to the hospital. I know if you have questions, you can call Lupe or Sandy, and they will give you the number to the person who handles everything down there. She will explain everything. Do not be afraid to do a deposit. You will have a reciept, and I know the company you chose is great to work with. I hope this helps, and do get the number and call the lady direct. By the way, I live in Wa. tooo!!!
liveinphx
on 2/11/09 8:52 am - Phoenix, AZ
Sending a deposit is pretty much the standard across the board. When I was supposed to have elective surgery in the US and was self pay the hospital required a deposit so it is not just a Mexico thing.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
angel78
on 3/11/09 11:17 am - norcross, GA
Hello, im thinking of going to Dr Almanza but I want to see if anyone else knows more about him I dont see many reviews on him.
Thanks
PatyR
on 3/11/09 12:16 pm
Hi,
Pretty much all Doctors will ask for a deposit. I had my WLS done in Tijuana MX at Obesity Goodbye by Dr. Verboonen and Dr, Ponce, paid $7,500 for VSG and paid $500 deposit prior to surgery date.
Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views