My filight is tomorrow

Felix P.
on 2/1/09 9:13 am - French Settlement, LA
RNY on 02/03/09 with
Getting excited!!!!!!
My flight to PV is tomorrow.
RNY surgery Tuesday.... Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felix
queenfairy
on 2/2/09 8:04 am - midland, TX
RNY on 02/17/09 with
 congratulations!!!  how exiting...you will be in our prayers and keep us posted as soon as you can!!!  i will be joining you on the loosers side on monday 2/16/09!!!  have a safe trip.
Danielle H.
on 2/2/09 12:13 pm - Bauxite, AR
RNY on 02/23/09 with
  You're already there by now!!! I'll be sending smooth surgery vibes your way!!!  I can't wait to hear how it all goes for you!!!  My RNY is 2/23.
Idaho Bandito
on 2/4/09 1:57 am
Felix,

By now, you are post op.  Welcome to the losing side of life!  You're probably not feeling that great right now, but you'll be up to speed in no time.  You're in for quite a ride through your weight loss journey, so hang on tight!  For me, the more weight I lost, the faster and funner the ride.

Have a safe trip back home and be sure to give us an update on how you are doing!

I just notice you are from CAJUN country!  I was born and raised in raised in Slidell! 
Next year at this time, you'll be ready to strut your stuff at Mardi Gras!

OK, now I'm craving some good cajun seafood!  I don't get that here in Idaho. There's on god restaraunt here that does a "OK" job, so I go there every now and then and order from the appetizer menu.. . . .LOL! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views