X-POST REGARDING BAD MEDICINE WARNING - LONG

tulipsforme
on 3/23/09 3:50 pm
Very sad story, i saw the pictures and find it very hard to believe that the same surgeon can do this  aweful job on one person while others claim he is an excellent surgeon, I mean either he knows what he is doing or he doesn't  . The pictures are very very impressive ( not in a good way). I would not consider going back to the same doctor to fix  the mess he did.

Thank you so much for the post, I have lost over 100 lbs and am researching plastic surgeons.
L C.
on 3/24/09 3:19 am - OH
Just an update...

To date, although this doctor has been in contact with Gracie, he still will not help her.  She said that he told her that her  "camera" was at fault, that the no contact for so long was the fault of the office manager, etc.  Excuse upon excuse but still no offer to correct this travesty.  It is a sad situation and I am sooooo glad I did not choose this doctor.  As I said, I almost did and then I read Gracie's story.  There by the grace (or should I say Gracie!) of God, go I!!!

I did hear that he was really angry that I was telling this story on the Internet.  Hmmmmm.  Why doesn't he offer to fix, refund or otherwise satisfy this poor woman?  It is too bad that he doesn't have to walk around with essentially 3 boobs and asymmetrical nipples like poor Gracie!  Hop over to psjourneys.com for more reading about this situation.  There are actually some of his former patients defending this guy.  If my doctor did this to another person and then refused to help them after repeated attempts to ask for help, then I would seriously begin to doubt his ethics.  He may have done a great job for them but what about Gracie?  Is everyone so selfish that they can only think about themselves?  Everyone should be outraged about this situation.  And, if you look to the right of this post, you will see an ad for their clinic for everyone to see right here on the OH board.  OH should also be concerned about Gracie and the others who have come forward with less than good results.  They are implying endorsement by accepting his advertising dollars even though I wrote them a personal letter regarding this situation.  Can no one help this poor woman?  Does no one feel some sort of responsibility to get this woman some justice?

As far as research goes, psjourneys.com does have some very good information regarding foreign plastic surgeons.  They also have a gallery so that you can see others results.  My advice on plastics, do your homework!  Even the best can sometimes encounter bad results.  What makes the difference between good and bad is what they do after to correct the situation.

: )

238/230/155/141/137
Pre-op/Day of Surgery/Dr's Goal/Current/My Goal
I did it!  I made my Dr's Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/09 10:31 am - AZ
:::bump:::

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?