Cost for LBL at CosMed or anywhere in Mexico?

nicmic9901
on 1/14/09 12:32 pm - Arlington, TX
I know of a place that will do the surgery for 5500.00 in TJ and it is a full Hospital not a clinic. The Doctor is a 20yr vet. Let me know if you want moire info.
michele 
kes1955
on 2/2/09 6:29 am - Oxford, CT
Hi, had my surgery 3 weeks ago at CosMed, very happy with the results.  I had a LBL, breast lift,  &  fat injected in my butt( was very flat)  I will tell you the truth, the LBL is a very big surgery & does indeed hurt a lot. Cost was around 10,200 which also inc surgical facility & anesthesia.  I stayed at a wonderful recovery home, run by Sherri James an RN in Rosarito, 20 to 25 min from the clinic. It is called RBTS(Recovery by the Sea). It is truly a wonderful place, well run by Sherri, her staff is great, & the views are gorgeous. Trust me you will be well taken care of!  I stayed there 11 days. The 1st night you stay there(preop), next day they drive you to CosMed where stay over(1 night) after surgery & next day get picked up by RBTS & stay there as long as needed for recovery. You really need a good 10 days to recover,I did esp since I had to travel back to CT. Their web site is [email protected], also have a my space account:  myspace.com/recoverybythesea , with pictures, some are mine & also pixs of me.
You can email me [email protected], or call me 203-516-5007. I have lots of info if u want it. I'm not sure of the price per day, because it was going up, but might be around $175 or a little more, but inc a lot:  semi priv rooms with full size electric beds, 3 meals, 24 hr nursing care, free internet, free phone calls to the US, linens & towels. They also have a transportation package to purchase, which is well worth it.   Call or email me.  Karen S.
katydidit64
on 2/9/09 2:13 am - north port, FL

Hello all!
I was just in TJ and recieved a quote from Cosmed for LBL with fat autografting to my bottom, liposuction in 2 or 3 areas as well as a BL/BA for $10,700. Also received a quote for the same services of LBL without T incision for $10,600 from Dr Suarez.  Both places looked very professional, operating rooms were extremly clean and sterile, staff was very professional in their intereactions with me....

Now just need to make a final decision, schedule surgery, find an extended stay or hole in the wall place to stay for 12 days following surgery and I will be set!  I just cant seem to wrap my head around paying $2000 + for a place to stay during my recovery period... so will be looking for something alot cheaper ( I will have my honey to do all the nursing care for me again).

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views