Surgery Date is January 21, 2009.........The Nay sayers are here!

Sweetazzhoney35
on 1/6/09 7:57 am - District Heights, MD
You are sooo right! Thank you so much for the good advice!
secail
on 1/6/09 4:15 am - Riverdale, GA
Lap Band on 01/16/09 with
Girl,
Forget the Nay Sayers.....my surgery is on the 16th and I have not told many people because I did not want to here the negative feedback.  I agree with you about Prayer and a positive attitude is all you need to get through the surgery.  Girl "Let Your Haters Be Your Motivators". 
Sweetazzhoney35
on 1/6/09 7:58 am - District Heights, MD
Thank you
MIDDLE MAN
on 3/13/09 2:28 am - GA

I KNEW THAT PHRASE CAME FROM SOME WHERE " LET YOUR HATERS BE YOUR MOTIVATOR" ATL IS IN THE BUILDING.

ATL STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEIZE THE MOMENT!!  LIGHTS , CAMERA , ACTION
                                                     125 TOTAL LOST

Ginger M.
on 1/17/09 4:59 am, edited 1/17/09 4:59 am
Hello!  I checked your profile and see that you're having the VSG.

One thing to tell them is that these handful of surgeons in Mexico (Joya, Alvarez, etc., etc.) have WAAAAY more experience doing your particular surgery than anybody in the US does.  If you had the VSG done by your local bariatric surgeon, he/she *might* have done 1 or 2.  Or you might be their guinea pig...the very first one they've ever done.

The VSG is Dr. Joya's and Dr. Alvarez's speciality; it's what they are known for.

I've been a patient in American hospitals and I've also worked at 4 of them.  Lemme tell you....they ain't that clean.
Sweetazzhoney35
on 1/17/09 8:14 am - District Heights, MD
This is very good information thanx so much!
sycored
on 1/19/09 9:13 pm - MD
I am sure you are already off and on your way to Mexico.  My prayers will be wit you on your day.  This is the time for change.  For our Nation and for you!!  Please let me know how you are doing once you get home.  I too am from Maryland (Bowie).  I will be having surgery with Dr. Alvarez on 27th of Feb.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views