getting started with dr. joya?

oscuridad99
on 1/5/09 1:26 am - Paterson, NJ

how does one get the ball rolling with Dr. Joya?

email, phone? which works best? also what information should I have on hand before contacting him?

any help will be most appreciated.

Sweetazzhoney35
on 1/5/09 7:51 am - District Heights, MD
I called and Gerald will send you several emails that will tell you exactly what you need to do. They will ask for you BMI.
Valleygirl855
on 1/6/09 7:13 am - Kingsport, TN
RNY on 05/08/08 with
Dr Joya and his staff are the best.  Check out my profile pictures for pics of hospital and hotel.  Best thing I ever did for myself!  PM me with any questions you might have.

Dee

"Valley Girl"

SW 214 / CW 133/ GW 140  HEIGHT 5'4"  Age 53  BMI 24.9  GOAL!  New Goal 130

oscuridad99
on 1/6/09 8:50 am - Paterson, NJ
 I called and spoke to Gerald... he sent out the emails and I was shocked that he spoke about dates in January!! Most likely I am looking at Feb or March.

That would be awesome!!
  You simply cannot be beaten if, at the end of the day, some tiny part of you can still whisper: "I will try again tomorrow"

nillie
on 1/23/09 8:06 am
Lap Band on 01/19/09 with

just got home after spending 5 beautiful days in Puerto Vallarta.  I had surgery Jan 19 with Dr Joya.  I have been both a hospital and Dr office nurse for 30 yrs now.  Wow, what a pleasant experience. 

The Hospital was very clean and shiney.  The delicious smells were wonderful.  The nursing care was super.  Dr Joya and Natalie were very informative.  I would fly down there again for any surgery I needed.

I had the lap band done.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views