Plastic Surgeon Dr Sauceda's patients

BlueEyes30
on 12/29/08 7:38 pm - Haughton, LA
Hello all, I was directed to this board to ask questions being in MExico.  For the ones that have had plastic surgery with Dr. Sauceda, will you post positive/negative comments here?  I am leaning more toward him for my plastic surgery as I have heard really great things about him versus Dr. Quirez.  I have already recieve price quotes from both and Dr. Sauceda far outweighs the option for Mexico.

I read where Dr. Quirez did a not so good job on a lady's arm and saw the horrible picture of it.  I also know of another lady that was not impressed with his arm work either.  So, if you have lost a massive amount of weight over 100 pounds and this physician has performed plastics on you will you please respond?  Was there anything you did not like about him?

Thanks so much,
Elizabeth

Staying Focused leads to success!!  Beginning: 345, Current: 163, Goal: 140-130

Gracies
on 1/1/09 9:36 am
What surgeries are you interested in?  Just arms or other things too?

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

BlueEyes30
on 1/1/09 5:03 pm - Haughton, LA
Hello, I am needing a total body lift.  My focal points for now is the abdominal region.  I will need the anchor cut (to eliminate the muffin top), fat back roll, breast augmentation with lift and implants, inner/outer thigh lift and I think I can live with my arms because I have seen worse after weight loss compared to mine.  Other than that, that is all. 

Have you had plastics with this surgeon and what was your thoughts?  I want to hear from all his former patients as this is a drastic measure to close a chapter of my life.

Staying Focused leads to success!!  Beginning: 345, Current: 163, Goal: 140-130

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views