dr. joffe

bigger
on 12/24/08 9:47 pm - toronto, Canada
anyone heard of this guy? I hear he used to practice in toronto and is now working in mexico. Is he good? I've heard mixed things. thx, amy
ms-shrinking-violet
on 1/5/09 1:43 pm - Canada
Hi Amy,

I'm a new member and I'm so happy that I can actually offer a reply to your question. Dr. Joffe did my surgery and I have to say, he is the kindest, most approachable and skillful doctor I have ever encountered (and believe me during a lifetime of obesity, I've met a lot of doctors). I felt so safe with him as my surgeon! The thing I loved most about him is that he takes the time to make sure you understand the procedure you choose, and he is so patient with neurotic nervous questions. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable in my consults and aftercare. I have been successful with my weightloss...I've lost 82 pounds and hope to lose 20 more. Dr. Joffe changed my life, and I will never go back to the person I was again. I was so pleased with Dr. Joffe, I have since recommended him to my friend and her mother, both of whom have had weight loss surgery with him.  I hope this helps you. If there is anything else you need to know, please feel free to ask.

Good luck!

Violet
16x9Bianca
on 1/27/12 6:51 am, edited 1/27/12 6:52 am
 Hi Violet,

My name is Bianca and I am from Global Television's current affairs show 16x9. We are working on a story about Dr. Joffe's medical practice from Mexico. I know you got the procedure done some years ago, but would you be interested in doing an interview about your surgical experience with Dr. Joffe? Please let me know if you are interested and we will exchange information.

Thanks, hope to hear from you.

Bianca
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/09 12:12 am - Brampton, Canada
He used to practice in Toronto until he recently lost his medical license earlier this month by the Ontario College of Physicians & Surgeons for having sexual acts with several patients and doing illegal drugs with them.  He plead no contest and I wouldn't be surprised if he is planning to set up practice now back in Mexico.   A few of us were wondering how long it would take for his name to pop up here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views