3 days post op down in ensenada

tbearz1965
on 12/19/08 7:28 am - brookhaven, MS
Hello i am 3 days out and doing great so far , had open gastric bypass with Dr. Aguirre in ensenada i am in the condo got to start drinking water today and it is great . I will start earting soft foods tomorrow and broths, have not had anything to eat since moday morning but it hasnt been that bad i hope everything goes down well    has anybody had surgery here with doctor and if so how was your fouth day when u starting eating
Gracies
on 12/19/08 9:33 am
It's good to hear you are doing well.  I was able to eat the day after surgery so I can't help you on that one.  My only advise would be to just go slow, listen to your doc, and everything will work out in the end.  If you have any problems they can be worked out so don't worry.  Just try to relax and enjoy these first baby steps of  your new life.

********************* Don't go to Tijuana whatever you do*******************

Eggface
on 12/21/08 11:23 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
You are in great hands Dr. A is awesome. I had open RNY w/ him 2 1/2 years ago.

4th day... it's insane a tablespoon or two filled me. Refried beans were my pal and thinned out cream of wheat.

Happy Healing!

~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Zena L.
on 12/22/08 4:59 am
Congratulations! Dr. A is wonderful. I also had refried beans, cream of wheat and some jello. Be sure to keep walking! It will make the pain and soreness go away faster.
bajabeautycoach
on 1/20/09 4:38 pm - la mision, Mexico
Hello members,

I have not stopped by his forum many times,  But I am dealing with many more LBL. And I am anxious to learn. I live full-time 21 miles north of Ensenada, I have had my own Post-op surgery care service as I am a American RN. For 5 years.
Are there recovery houses in Ensenada?? I would love to hear about them and check in on them, maybe do some contract work. I do aftercare in the hotels.

Would love to gather any info.

God bless you all on such braves Journeys

Bajavicki   [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?