VSG with Dr Pompa

yvonne M.
on 12/18/08 5:13 pm - garland, TX
so i have made the decision to have wls, i have done all my research and basically im tired of being obsessed with the surgery and im finally going to do something about it. my biggest concern after all the research is the price, so...
what is the cost for vsg with dr Pompa...I have narrowed my search to either Dr pompa or Dr Aceves.
thanks for your help
jjordana
on 12/24/08 9:16 am
My advice is not to make your decision based on cost alone.  I've been in the administrative part of healthcare for 25 years & have a lot of experience in choosing the right physicians.  For what it's worth, like you I, have spent a long time doing very thorough investigative research. We just returned from Tijuana and to say we were impressed, is an understatement, with the first class facilities of LIMARP, the care my daughter received was top of the line, the professional standards exhibited by the members of Dr. Pompa's team and Dr. Pompa's professionalism, skill, compassionate care, attention to detail and competence in this field left all of us in complete admiration for the quality of care we received.   I would not hesitate to recommend LIMARP to anyone.  Good luck with your decision.
yvonne M.
on 1/3/09 2:49 am - garland, TX
thank you jjordana, its just ive been thinking for a long time about the surgery but just havent saved amd now im going crazy about having it right away but no funds.i think i will schedule my appt with her...by the way what kind of surgery did your daughter have and how is she feeling about it now?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views