Dr. Mario Almanza, Emmanuel Hospital Tijuana

ccgrooves
on 1/11/10 12:48 pm - Canada
I am going to Dr. Reyes on February 19th, 2010. Anyone else going at the same time???

LOLA
chr8303
on 1/14/10 11:43 am - hamer, SC
SOME ONE  PLEASE  CALL OR REPLY ME AND MY HUBBY GO FOR SURGEY ON JAN 27 IS THERE ANY ONE ELSE GOING AND CAN  I TALK TO SOME ONE OVER THE PHONE WHOS ALREADY SEEN DR ALMANZA OR EMMANUEL HOSPITAL I HERE ITS NOT A HOSPITAL AND YOU CAN CHOSE TO GO TO A HOSPITAL IS THIS TRUE DESPERATE,PLEASE CALL ME AT 843 321 1383 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d7layman
on 1/15/10 6:48 am
Hi,  I had a gastric sleeve by Dr. Almanza last year and had a wonderful experience.  I'm surprised that your coordinator didn't give you my phone number or e-mail address.  I have talked to many people about the same thing over this past year.  Relax, you are in good hands!!  I will call you.
mom.of.6
on 1/20/10 7:55 am
I am scheduled for Feb. 16 with Dr. Almanza! I can't wait. I am very excited and I have done a lot of research. I am a mom of 6 so this will be my vacation too~! Good luck to everyone!!
tengibbs
on 2/27/10 1:59 am - New Haven, CT
Hello I read your post and I was wondering how your surgery went? I am scheduled for surgery in April and I am extremely nervous. Can you please share your experience...thanks
easytexan
on 3/3/10 3:57 am - New Braunfels, TX
Hi, I had my gastric bypass on November 20th and I have been very happy.    Since I had my surgery I have lost 78 pounds and it is continuing.  Dr Almanza and the staff were wonderful.  I would do it again if I had to make that choice.

charchar
on 3/4/10 10:21 am
Hi, I am having mine on April 13 and am just as nervous as you about it! As well as the plane ride, I've never been on a jet. My husband is luckily going to be with me. I have read so many good reviews and some bad. I am choosing no to read the bad ones so much.. I hope everything goes well for you and myself.. Do you know anything about this Dr. Betancourt? I can't find anything about him on the Jerusalem website but his name is on my receipt. ?? I am kinda nervous about that too. If you can fill me in on Betancourt or just want to be nervous together feel free to message me. Charlotte Criswell (Arkansas)
tengibbs
on 3/5/10 10:54 pm - New Haven, CT
Hi Charlotte,
I haven't had my surgery yet either. Im trying really hard to have it done in the next 3 weeks. Im waiting for my passport to come and im on my way. We are both naturally nervous but reading all the blogs, forums and testimonials makes it a lot easier to process..You can also go on their website at jeruselumweightloss.com. They have pics of the facility staff and drs there.. At least your husband is going with you..Mines isn't, Im going alone but Im so excited..My birthday is the 30th of this month and I am trying to have the surgery that week or the week before depending on my passport situation...Every year around my birthday i either join a new gym, a new diet plan, or a new nutritional program but none have worked so I'm ready for this permanent change once and for all...I wish you the best and we'll be in touch...
mrios1029
on 3/7/10 12:54 am - Cleveland, OH
VSG on 12/03/12
Hi

Did you expedite your passport?  when did you apply?  Did you check with the passport place? I had the same problem but I called the passport place and had to pay $75 extra for expedite and express mail. I just got an email that I should be getting my passport by the 10th, next week.  I'm leaving on the 18th of March with my daughter and my surgery is on the 19th.  Good luck, maybe you'll get it and i'll see you there..
tengibbs
on 3/7/10 5:21 am - New Haven, CT
Hello,
Thanks for your response..Yes I did expedite it on 2-24 but I didn't express it because its being processed here in my state, but I'm gonna call tomorrow and pay the extra 15 bucks, its worth it..How long ago did you apply?? They haven't even given me a expected date yet..I wish you all the best, maybe i'll see you if not I'll keep in touch..Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views