Dr. Mario Almanza, Emmanuel Hospital Tijuana

AnnieInTheSky
on 12/8/09 10:35 am - riverside, CA
I am sorry!  I shouldnt have said anything! Sorry! How did you surgery turn out?

Annie
neededsurgery
on 12/8/09 11:51 pm - Canada
Thank you for apoligizing....My story is not a good one...I became infected from complications during the surgery....and I am still recovering....was on medication for 3 weeks...it was not a good ride...hence the posting
AnnieInTheSky
on 12/9/09 3:15 am - riverside, CA
What surgery did you get?
neededsurgery
on 12/9/09 3:20 am - Canada
I had a gastric sleeve
ebtg1219
on 3/10/10 2:06 am
I agree with you Annieln, I just had my surgery on Feb 20, 2010 and everything went great. the place was clean, they had different foods for their guest. They gave people with surgery's soup. The nurses were great. (one thing, they need to learn more English) other then that it was great and I will go back if I need anything else done. MELISSA their representative was great. She helped me all the way. I think her so much for all her help. She showed me that she cared even if she didn't know me. She just didn't care about booking my surgery and getting her money and that's it. (I can really say she cared. I will recommend this place to any one.The doctor was also great. I even talked to them at the recovery house.

Thanks for letting me share my wonderful trip with my surgery, So far I have lost 12 lbs.

Sincerely,
Katty
From Virginia

Stacebase
on 1/5/10 3:07 am - Canada

Well, I am going to have to disagree. The recovery house is nice. THere is a cook at the house to wait on you.  The beds are super comfortable and the entire staff (doctors, housekeepers, drivers, etc) make every accommodation for you to feel good for your entire stay.  If you had surgery, how come you were eating beans and weiners? Weren't you fasting?  Our drivers were happy to take our mom wherever she wanted to go to eat. There was NO music being played. You have your own TV with a couple english channels, a dvd player, and a stereo. THere is wireless and a free phone to call anywhere in the States or Canada. I see absolutely NO problems with staying at the recovery house. Dr. Betancourt lives right across the street in a gated community...very safe!! He is there for you if you need him.  I have nothing but praise and positive things to say about Dr. Almanza and his wonderful team. 

neededsurgery
on 1/6/10 12:33 am - Canada
Obviously changes have been made.....which is what needed to happen....I wasn't eating wieners and beans....that is what was cooked for the other guests who could eat them....my experience was not as good as yours....so obviously some changes were made for the care of the patients...and as well I have received many e-mails from others who were dissapointed....you don't owe me a positive explanation...my stay at this recovery house is what it was.....not a good one..... and lets leave it at that
Stacebase
on 1/6/10 12:20 pm - Canada
OK, not going to argue. I just wanted to say mine was a good one. No worries though!
neededsurgery
on 1/6/10 11:31 pm - Canada
Good luck with the weight loss......and speedy recovery...another thing I was not informed about, was not to eat starchy food of any kind.....spaghetti, rice......and when I did my stomach was very sore.....good luck
chr8303
on 1/14/10 11:30 am - hamer, SC
PLEASE CALL ME 8433211383
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?