Dr. Mario Almanza, Emmanuel Hospital Tijuana

choicean
on 11/16/09 9:25 am - Mount Vernon, WA
  I am a nurse and am a bit apprehensive about going out of the country for lapband surgery. How are you doing now? I am considering flying in to San Diego and getting it done by Dr. Alejandro Lopez and Dr. Jacqueline Osuna, Tijuana, Mexico at the INT Hospital.  Have you heard anything about them?
CHIOMA2011
on 11/11/11 12:25 am - GA
how much was the sleeve when you went to Dr. Mario Almanza?
Cyndyn67
on 4/8/09 7:47 pm
http://www.mexicoweightlosssurgery.com

That is a site that shows his licenses/certificates and CV etc.  if that helps.  Looks pretty detailed, unfortunately I don't speak Spanish!  (But his CV is in English).

beatrice09
on 7/20/09 12:37 pm
Yes, I had gastric sleeve surgery  on 07/09/2009. Iam so glad I had Dr. Mario Almanza 
as my Sergeon. He was very informative before having the procedure  he explained everything to me, so I felt very confident and at peice. I  actually thought I would experience a lot more pain and discomfort, which I didn't. I was able to go back to work after only a few days.If I had to do it all over again I definitly would do. He is a wounderful surgeon and recommed him and his team.

Thank You so Much,
Dr.Almanza

B.O

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGITpF9/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wGITpF9/blk-blk-weight.png">>
staceykclark
on 8/10/09 12:25 pm - New York, NY
I had lapband surgery with Dr. Mario Almanza on July 16th and it was great. I did it at the Emmanuel Center, not the hospital which was a great choice. Dr. Andres Bettencourt is a great host as I chose to stay in his corporate home. I highly recommend it. While I speak spanish, my one piece of advice would be, if you do not speak spanish, bring a spanish-english dictionary. there are several staff members that speak great english, but there are those that do not. You are going to a different country and do not expect them to know your language.
chr8303
on 1/14/10 11:23 am - hamer, SC
PLEASE CALL ME 8433211383!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neededsurgery
on 11/19/09 11:29 am - Canada
I had surgery done with Dr. Almanza at the Emanual Hospital......I also came home with an internal infection as I received no post op. care from a Dr.....no on ever looked at my stiches except a nurse...I was hospitalized for 2 days and in a recovery house for 2 days....and no Dr. asssociated with Emanual hospital where Dr. Almanza worker ever evaluated me before I went home and noticed I was infected.........
neededsurgery
on 11/20/09 1:35 pm - Canada
I had my surgery with Dr. Armanza....the recovery house was dirty.....we found old french fries under the bed...we ate refried beans and wieners daily......the recovery house staff played loud music daily.....not great when you want to rest.......for your $$$$....there are many hospitals....do your homework
AnnieInTheSky
on 12/7/09 5:08 pm - riverside, CA
hmm needed surgery...  I get the sneaking suspicion your story is not real.  And you dont have a pic. 

You just dont seem like a real person, why the heck would you eat french fries off the ground in MEXICO of all places? Refried beans n weiners??  Yeeeeah right.  Whatev
neededsurgery
on 12/7/09 11:57 pm - Canada
I do not post on this site to be judged!!!!!!
My story is what it is.......Who the hell said I ate french fries off the floor?????  I wrote of the food that was cooked and served at the recovery house and that the dirty dried up fries were found under the bed.
I was telling an incident as it was....nothing more......
Personal ATTACKS are not warranted on this site......this is a self help service.....anything else than this will be reported!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views